Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Yep, thanks again everyone! Wife is looking forward to watching some movies this week when she has some time off.

:lol :lol Oh man, Kevin is the greatest...and I love how his role only got bigger in the latter seasons :)

giphy.gif

200.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Since we aren't going out this Halloween... be lame and staying in, my fiance agreed to watch Trick R Treat! Thanks, Golden_Boy!!!!

This thread has to go one for a little longer at least... don't we need to see what all of UT's prizes were and see everyone take pics of all the cool stuff they won. I need to add my button photo tomorrow too.

I'll leave a note for the coroner to post photo's of my rotting corpse after opening yours and UT's parcels of Anthrax :lol

We already know the prize... it's UT's 511 lego sets. Eric can build a new house with it.

Since we aren't going out this Halloween... be lame and staying in, my fiance agreed to watch Trick R Treat! Thanks, Golden_Boy!!!!

Fantastic man!!! I'm glad she agreed to watch it on Halloween!!! That'll make it that much better! Let me know what you think afterwards! :hi5:

I will check back and see if anyone has posted the correct answers in the morning, been a long day here! good luck!

Nice of you to post a contest for those with rocks Rogue!! Hopefully people will see it, but it's a busy night for some (or just away for the computer for the first time in a week) so it may take a day :) Very nice though!!

:hi5:

Thanks to the amazing Susan I have won a hot toys Thor

YAY

Sweet! Nice, lonely picture outside the walmart lol.

Susan said that for my stupid singing in a Ralphs she'd be giving me a diecast Mk42 hot toy if she has one available.

Back