Freaks Fantasy Sports Leagues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that I'm late to this thread & forum.

I'm in a super competitive baseball league (This is our 3rd year), and we are hoping to replace a couple teams in our league for next season & possibly adding more teams. I know it's real early, but I'd love to get a few new reliable people that will stay active.

As for football if you're looking for a competitive league with a bunch of friendly & active guys (and 1 girl) or looking for people. Please count me in!

Ok, we didn't have much luck with Baseball this season so lets try football again... just sent out a league renewal emails. Lets hope interest is high.

Got 7 teams..... need a few more. If anyone who didn't play last year wants to this year let me know and if somebody doesn't renew their team I'll let you take their spot.

I just sent out another reminder to the last 5 owners who have not joined yet so if they don't in the next few weeks I will transfer one of their teams to you schea25. I'll let you know.

We are up to 8 teams. Seems interest has kind of died but I'll try to keep this season going at least. Schea25 could you send me your email address. In a few days if nobody else responds I'll let you take over one of the teams that didn't come back and I'll open the league to anyone so we can get our 12 teams.

Last 4 teams have until Friday to sign up. Saturday morning I am going to delete them and open it up to yahoo so we can get to 12 before the draft on Wednesday. schea25 send me your email so I can give you one of the teams.

2peat.... not bad but won't happen.

Now if I get schema to take a team do we just want to make it 10 teams and keep it all us or open it to all of yahoo and get the last 2?

Just my opinion obviously, but if it holds at 10, I'd suggest making it a 2QB and 2 TE league and using a full IDP suite ( i.e. more IDP slots and distinctive positions like DL, LB, CB, S, etc) ) My observation is 10 team leagues tend to be loaded teams when using smaller or standard roster requirements. There's always a lot of luck involved, but IMHO, 10 team leagues start to push out the skill factor when everyone has a loaded team just because of depth availability.

Your league, up to you obviously.

If it's going to be all Freaks, I'd suggest converting this to a keeper league.

I was planning on adjusting that if we did end up with 10. And its been tough to even get 10 teams this year so I'm not sure how well a keeper league would work. I have a feeling this may be the last season.

We got 10... I caped it and added more players per team so make sure you all know how many starters you need before the draft. :)

Hey, if you want to start a league and invite everyone here that's fine with me... no skin off my nose. I have played fantasy sports for 20+ years and have never played for money or a prize, its always been just for the fun of it. That way people don't get pissed about the little things because they don't have anything on the line. This was started because there were a lot of people who never played before so it was a "casual" league but if nobody here wants that anymore and that's why the interest is down then I guess its run its course and everyone can move on. I don't have to be a commissioner I was just trying to have some fun and help the new players get some experience.

We got 10... I caped it and added more players per team so make sure you all know how many starters you need before the draft. :)

I just saw the number 12 and didn't notice teams were missing! :slap :lol

WHen is this comedy going to start! im ready to kick ass and forget to take names!!

:lol :lol :lol

Back