Freaks Fantasy Sports Leagues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 player with a bye week including both my QB's... and I'll probably still kick p!tu scrawny bunch of looser all over the field. :)

Oh big man... can beat up on the team with 5 byes and their 3rd QB... wow... you feel tough there. :)

its all part of the plan! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think next year ill be doing 1 League for the Football one cause man im getting owned in all of em! lol

first year playing fantasy football and i made the playoffs :rock

ill probably be knocked out first round but this is fun

Well at least I lost in the playoffs to the eventual champion.

Congrats Nasedo...

But next season it will be a different story. :)

We Are the Champions!!!!! Nice!!!! My team got hot those last few weeks. Made a good run. Thanks for having me in it. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year guys.

Ok guys, looks like baseball is going to start next week. The offer is still open if anyone wants to take over commissioner duties but I will run things for now... so be ready for the renewal emails soon. Looks like they added a few things as well...

This year's game will have a whole bunch excellent enhancements, including...

• 24/7 drafting and mock-drafting;

• Quick and easy registration;

• New and improved app, with drafts and mocks for Android and iOS devices;

• Player notes via Rotoworld;

• Team page improvements, including auto-saved roster moves and new tabs for your Watchlist and Player Updates;

And then there's my favorite upgrade...

• PROSPECTS. Tons of prospects. More than we've ever had, easily. More than you may actually want.

We've added a giant pile of prospects to the player pool (100+) for the benefit of dynasty league gamers. Conveniently enough, we've also added this nifty little feature...

• Commissioners have the option of adding "NA" roster spots, and these will function similarly to the DL. So you'll be able to stash minor leaguers and/or suspended players (or anyone on the bereavement list) without burning a bench spot.

In a nutshell, what I'm saying is this: We're offering you a stellar fantasy baseball experience in 2014, and it begins next week.

GAME ON.

Ok, guys Baseball season has been renewed. Sorry it took a while, I have been reviling in the Seahawks Super Bowl win and dreading the Mariners baseball season so starting the fantasy season didn't cross my mind much. Offer for anyone wanting to take over as commissioner still stands though.

Lets play some ball.

Only 5 teams so far? I guess the steam has run out on this.... oh well. May not even be worth continuing.

Crap... I forgot the draft was so soon. With the lack of interest in here I kind of forgot about it. Maybe I'll just fold it and hope football goes better. I was hoping to pass baseball onto somebody else anyway and now somebody new can start from scratch if interest goes back up.

Baseball is officially canceled. I wanted a league just for us but if we can't get more than 6 I figured no point in continuing... sorry to anyone who wanted to play but you can still sign up for regular yahoo leagues.

Back