Freaks Fantasy Sports Leagues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm winning the baseball league and I wasn't there for the draft. I've made a few changes here and there over the season but the majority of my team is still the autopick. Just proves you don't have to be there to do well.

i might not have been there for the draft but i had Jarvis working on it!! Its time to Win it all!!!!!!! LETS DOOOOO ETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

My typical MO. Dominate the regular season then choke in the playoffs... now I know what it feels like to be Peyton Manning. :(

Congratulations Meat on being the Freaks MLB Fantasy Champ!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

If I couldn't win it all this year, I'm glad it was you :duff

Baseball is still going on? The Mariners stopped playing about 5 months ago... were you guys playing Japanese League Fantasy Baseball?

Thank Meat. When we last spoke you were but the learner now you are the master :vader:lol

Hope you're not following me in DM Freaks League though unless you want to complete in the toilet bowl :monkey4

I think I am going to sit the NBA season out. I just don't care enough about basketball anymore to keep up with my team so might as well let somebody who will keep up with it play instead of me.

I know its still the playoffs but if anybody would like to take over commissioner duties for baseball next season let me know. I still want to keep football but I figure I might as well let somebody else have the fun of being the boss for baseball. I am asking now since I believe I can still switch it and I'm not sure how it would work starting the season off next year.

Back