FoxBox Studios God Complex: 12" figure Hermes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really ?, hmmm, weird. Maybe they did not foresee the breakage problem with some figures because of shipping, so I guess they are taking some more precautions ?. Either way, they are indeed taking too long to deliver.

I also think they are not sending in order of payment or number of certificate as Alex has number 92 and I'm 06, and I haven't received mine yet.

So, it looks like they bought 100 True Types, cast the helmet and boots in resin and boxed it up??

So, it looks like they bought 100 True Types, cast the helmet and boots in resin and boxed it up??

I don't think they are TT, I think they are TTL bodies. :p . But I'll see when I get mine.

And well, if you put it that way then it is, but everybody does it. I mean, some companies develops their own bodies like HT, Enterbay, DiD and others, and they cast everything but instead of resin they use vinyl, PVC, rubber, etc. They also box the figures up :p .

The process is not that different anyways, they all even paint the head sculpts by hand. Arnie Kim used to paint Bruce Lee heads by himself.

The only thing I did not expect is the use of a TTL, I thought they were using an original body. But hey, the new Inflammes + Headplay Metal Boss figure (Metal Gear) uses Crazy Dummy bodies which in turn has some parts that resembles a True Type. Recasted parts ?, maybe.

Just got my Hermes today, loved it:

ckmfoxbox.jpg

The helmet feels like metal as well as the boots, maybe some kind of alloy. They are indeed using the TTL V3 body. I just took a glance at it, they modified the neck, crudely I might say, but it works.

Got mine with some paint chipping on the boots *sigh*. I'll see what they have to say about it.

Mine is certificate number 006. I really hope they fix this little issue about the delay for their next figure.

Finally some other pictures! Including my pics, that's the 4th Hermes I've seen on the net: Cheunkings, Toyheavens, and there's one guy that posted on Flicker. Not much, but considering that not everybody has gotten their figure yet... .

it's such a shame i missed out on him :(
would've loved to get a hermes...

You better don't miss out on Hades, he's looking sweet!

Finally some other pictures! Including my pics, that's the 4th Hermes I've seen on the net: Cheunkings, Toyheavens, and there's one guy that posted on Flicker. Not much, but considering that not everybody has gotten their figure yet... .

Yeah, there's not many out there, I guess most people who got them are from Asia, judging by some comments on Foxbox facebook.

I also think they are sending them out in order of payment ? I've seen people with higher certificate numbers getting theirs sooner than others.

I emailed them about the paint chipping on the boots and they told me that they are working hard so these kinds of things does not happen in the future with their next releases.

I'd really appreciate it if FoxBox would share some more information. Would be reassuring to know a little more about the current situation, and things to come.

Back