FoxBox Studios God Complex: 12" figure Hermes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Hermes today! He looks great!
It is #79 of 100.
Unfortunately, it was opened by U.S. customs at Fedex. They ended up breaking off the yellow piece on the side of his helmet.
Luckily it was clean separation and intact, so I was able to super glue it back on with no problem. I can understand why there was so much breakage as pieces of the figure are very delicate and the packaging could definitely be improved to prevent any damage. Hopefully FoxBox will re-enforce the packaging to prevent accidents to the figure or parts.

Last edited:
Hermes arrived in one piece. Although I have to say customs was not the gentlest when it came to opening the beautiful white inner box. No worries the figure is gorgeous! I think the word FRAGILE should be on the box somewhere. Just a thought.

^ all good :) he wasn't broken at all. Just a slight scuff on his right boot, which I can live with
If I had anything more than an iPhone camera, I'd share:)

Good to hear that the wait is over for you guys!
I had some issues with mine also. And, rough handling by customs seems to be a red thread here... My package was also opened in a not so gentle way.

i will say that I really loved the simplicity of the box design and graphic. Under normal circumstances I'd say the packaging would be more that adequate but the international shipping totally taxes that sponge lining.

I agree, the box design and graphics are very sophisticated and look great! I wish the card stock the box was made from was heavier. And that sponge lining is not exactly the sturdiest material surrounding fragile or delicate pieces for international shipping.
Maybe it has to do with weight of the packaging and the cost of shipping, but I would pay a little more to insure the figure is not damaged or broken with better packaging.
Otherwise, Hermes is a beautiful piece in both design and execution. His boots were clean and chip free. All the other yellow horn pieces were, thankfully, intact and damage free.
I am looking forward to Hades' release. Inari, I'm not too sure about the helmet design. I hope they release Ares, he looks super cool.

Agree with you on all that and Inari reminds me a bit of the helmet designs from Stargate SG-1 the moive. Mine arrived in perfect condition and I love the box design. Hades is gonna rule:yess:

I agree, the box design and graphics are very sophisticated and look great! I wish the card stock the box was made from was heavier. And that sponge lining is not exactly the sturdiest material surrounding fragile or delicate pieces for international shipping.
Maybe it has to do with weight of the packaging and the cost of shipping, but I would pay a little more to insure the figure is not damaged or broken with better packaging.
Otherwise, Hermes is a beautiful piece in both design and execution. His boots were clean and chip free. All the other yellow horn pieces were, thankfully, intact and damage free.
I am looking forward to Hades' release. Inari, I'm not too sure about the helmet design. I hope they release Ares, he looks super cool.

Preorded a Hades today, anyone have a Hermes they are looking to get rid of? PM me please if anyone knows of where I could look for one.

Needed a stand so I painted this one. Turned out ok. then I gave him Briareous's watch. Boring pose but, will get to it when I can.
024-10.jpg

025-7.jpg

Whoever has Hermes but missed out on Hades and willing to trade I am up for trade.
I have a spare Hades and looking for Hermes :)

Cheers.

Back