FoxBox Studios God Complex: 12" figure Hermes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the finalized product of Foxbox Studios Hermes:

264211_208485169196830_182120568499957_593218_6578385_n.jpg

Well, can't wait to have mine! :p

I almost bit on Hermes, I don't think I'll be able to resist Hades :panic: Is there concept art for Zeus yet ?

My paypal is ready for the 2nd payment!!

oh yeah, baby, me too. I can even pay now, haha.

Where are these figures shipping from?

to be honest, I don't know :p . But all those guys have asian names, so I guess it's somewhere in asia.

I almost bit on Hermes, I don't think I'll be able to resist Hades :panic: Is there concept art for Zeus yet ?

Nope, nothing on Zeus yet, but they posted a teaser concept art for Ares:

222652_196342003744480_182120568499957_515129_4349074_n.jpg

Still not quite sold on Ares, but who am I kidding, I might get them all XD .

Where do you find out about this stuff to start with??

By the time it was posted here it was already sold out, or at least by the time I saw the post. It's too bad they couldn't get to mass production. I think there should be more original work in 1/6, this kinda stuff is right up my alley.

Where do you find out about this stuff to start with??

By the time it was posted here it was already sold out, or at least by the time I saw the post. It's too bad they couldn't get to mass production. I think there should be more original work in 1/6, this kinda stuff is right up my alley.

I found out about it by luck, I clicked on the Hermes thread by mistake on OSW . XD

Whoo... these look cool. The designs have a sort of Shin Megami Tensei look to them (Hades especially)... awesome.

Such a shame they only made a 100 of these but awesome for the ____ers who managed to get one. I'm unfortunately not one of them ____ers :(

They are ready to ship! Got my invoice!!

From their blog:

©FoxBox
SHIPPING NOTICE!

It's packed and ready to ship! Starting on Saturday, the 23rd of July, over the next few weeks we will be sending you your HERMES 1/6th collectible figure in waves in order of your number. Which means, early order numbers will get their item earlier. Email notification will be sent to your emails when your item is ready. We appreciate your patronage!

^sweet!! I thought they'd shipped out ages ago but got on the wait list 8 weeks ago and managed to secure one. Can't wait to receive it!

Back