FoxBox Studios God Complex: 12" figure Hermes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice, I am eagerly looking forward to your photos of this amazing looking figure.

They are ready to ship! Got my invoice!!

From their blog:

©FoxBox
SHIPPING NOTICE!

It's packed and ready to ship! Starting on Saturday, the 23rd of July, over the next few weeks we will be sending you your HERMES 1/6th collectible figure in waves in order of your number. Which means, early order numbers will get their item earlier. Email notification will be sent to your emails when your item is ready. We appreciate your patronage!

I missed the pre-order on this one...very sad. How much did it go for guys?
US$ 165 plus shipping
Where are these figures shipping from?
Singapore if I remember correctly.
Where do you find out about this stuff to start with??

By the time it was posted here it was already sold out, or at least by the time I saw the post. It's too bad they couldn't get to mass production. I think there should be more original work in 1/6, this kinda stuff is right up my alley.
Here's the bog, so you can follow all further development:
https://foxboxstudio.blogspot.com/
They are also on FB and twitter.
Alice, I am eagerly looking forward to your photos of this amazing looking figure.
Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on it! My camera is itchin' :lol
Those figures looks amazing.
Yes they're quite different, aren't they! Hope they are even better in hand. Like Mongor said, pretty original design. Love it!

Everytime I see this thread hit the top, my heart flutters as I'm thinking of seeing in hand pics! Lol

Everytime I see this thread hit the top, my heart flutters as I'm thinking of seeing in hand pics! Lol

:rotflSoon! Really soon! Yours below 50? You know the lower order numbers get theirs first! Let's hope the figures don't get kidnapped by customs! Same goes for the WWRp JDF Armstrongs: apparently there's a UK-landing already! So, you should/could get yours this week?

as far as I know the design was made by an Indonesian fellow, read it from my local forum, great figures! Inari & Hades looks awesome!

I emailed them last week and they said there is a good possibility to get this and put me on the waitlist. I would love to get the set with hades and inari

:rotflSoon! Really soon! Yours below 50? You know the lower order numbers get theirs first! Let's hope the figures don't get kidnapped by customs! Same goes for the WWRp JDF Armstrongs: apparently there's a UK-landing already! So, you should/could get yours this week?

I emailed them last week and they said there is a good possibility to get this and put me on the waitlist. I would love to get the set with hades and inari

It could happen, I emailed them on a whim weeks after the preorder event. Last contact I had was on Friday saying he'd be shipped 3rd week August. Can't wait to see some in hand pics of this chap:clap

it's the creators website :

https://www.bryanlieart.com/

he's talented! If you look at his artworks, just imagine the future product he'd [probably] make! It almost has the same design feels with Zone of the Enders characters. And he's from Indonesia! :)

it's the creators website :

https://www.bryanlieart.com/

he's talented! If you look at his artworks, just imagine the future product he'd [probably] make! It almost has the same design feels with Zone of the Enders characters. And he's from Indonesia! :)

Yeah, some seriously nice work there. I'm so excited for this figure. I hope it meets my expectations.

Don't we all! :lol
There were problems. Some of the figures must have arrived broken, so Foxbox decided to postpone al deliveries until the problem is solved. I guess they are going to improve the packaging.
No problem for me. As long as it arrives in good shape.

GoHero also had a problem when shipping out their first figure: some of the Buck Rogers figures arrived with a broken bubble helmet.

Last edited:
Woa. They are really taking their time, aren't they! :) Wish they would be more communicative, that would make the wait easier. Also, I haven't seen one in hand pic yet, not even a photo of one of those that arrived broken.

Back