FoxBox Studios God Complex: 12" figure Hermes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
NOTE: Don't know if this has already been posted here on somewhere else, if so, please lock thread.

Limited to 100 Pieces worldwide.
Back Story: https://godcomplexworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/hermes.html

Hermes-Concept.jpg

Hermes-02.jpg

Hermes-04.jpg

Hermes.jpg

MORE INFO: https://foxboxstudio.blogspot.com/

This figure is on preorder right now if anyone is interested. I reserved mine as soon as I had the chance. I really like the concept behind these figures, and Hades is gonna ROCK.

Man this is really tempting...I love the design, the price is decent, and I'm a sucker for anything Greek Mythology :gah:

Weird figure, but it looks cool. I like the classic look to the Gods though.

LOL, TBH don't know whatcha talking about, :lol

Well, from the forum main menu it just reads "Foxbox Studios God Complex..."

There've been many crybaby threads from freaks who do YouTube reviews and use actual film footage from Fox movies like Predator, Aliens, etc., without permission. Fox regularly reports these to YouTube for copyright/trademark violations. Said freaks then go on huge whining rants professing their utter hate for Fox because YouTube takes down the video reviews. Pretty funny stuff. :lol

Well, from the forum main menu it just reads "Foxbox Studios God Complex..."

There've been many crybaby threads from freaks who do YouTube reviews and use actual film footage from Fox movies like Predator, Aliens, etc., without permission. Fox regularly reports these to YouTube for copyright/trademark violations. Said freaks then go on huge whining rants professing their utter hate for Fox because YouTube takes down the video reviews. Pretty funny stuff. :lol

LOL, aaaah, the freaks... :rotfl

They have a legitimate point. Use of reasonable excerpts from any media for review purposes is specifically protected "fair use". YouTube can have a more restrictive policy of course as a private company but Fox could not sue the reviewers successfully even if they wanted to.

So Fox engages in pointless harassment of people who are violating neither criminal nor civil law and in fact using copyright exactly as it was intended. Sounds like a legitimate grievance to me.

And this figure looks very cool. I just wish they did not have the ridiculous over-sized doll buttons on the waistcoat. There should be five buttons minimum.

They have a legitimate point. Use of reasonable excerpts from any media for review purposes is specifically protected "fair use". YouTube can have a more restrictive policy of course as a private company but Fox could not sue the reviewers successfully even if they wanted to.

So Fox engages in pointless harassment of people who are violating neither criminal nor civil law and in fact using copyright exactly as it was intended. Sounds like a legitimate grievance to me.

And this figure looks very cool. I just wish they did not have the ridiculous over-sized doll buttons on the waistcoat. There should be five buttons minimum.

Wrong. They're not reviewing the movie. The use of actual film footage without the expressed written permission of Fox is illegal. Look up U.S. Copyright/Trademark laws. :wink1:

Had my 2nd email from Foxbot on Friday and paid!
Love it! Just looks so dam sleek and ultra cool. The tailoring looks siiiiccccc!!
Love the back story to it, can't wait to get the other 2 :)

I was watching this guy for months, but in the end I didn't bother because I felt that it was just too expensive and not worth risking in the event that the figure turned out to be terrible. I love the way it looks though.

Back