Foxbox studio - god complex - hades (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my confirmation of address email.
We haven't seen any details of the production figures yet.
I hope they reworked the puffy coat.

Received DHL shipping notice... Good news, bad news is that for sure I be charged custom fees etc etc by DHL

Looks like breakers got his Hades assuming he is the one who updates the OSB Facebook? I am sure he will post pictures soon, but what he posted shows that the edition size for Hades is apparently five hundred figures, which is a very high amount considering how small this company is.

Also judging from his pictures the weapons and accessories look a tad cheap. The gun especially, in my opinion at least, was very bland looking. The coat also looks a bit cheap, but pretty nice overall.

Still a really awesome looking guy. I love these designs.

536037_10151131220059585_1691400271_n.jpg

Lookin cool!

Quick unboxing pic from my Facebook

I was contacted by DHL today, they will deliver my figure on Monday, but I was hit by custom fees by DHL. I have DHL, they charge too much.

I also told the CS at Foxbox that next time they should have asked me, because I thought it was coming through EMS, and I wasn't hit by fees last time with Hermes.

Anyways, can't wait to get it.

My card says out of 500.... i thought it was out of 100

oh wow 500 ?... I mean, good for them, but they should have announced it, people jumped through hoops to get in the 100...

They told me that for Inari it would not be a problem, I guess they are raising the limit to 500 for next figures.

Where do you guys see the card? I got an exclusive versione with print art signed by Brian Lee himself but nowhere I can see the numbered edition in the card.

Anyway, I was expecting 300 pieces and so I've been told. Nonetheless pretty excited with this fresh concept figure.

Yes the gun looks cheap but overall I am fine with the figure.

Mine is arriving it's actually on the FEDEX truck right now, btw I live in Canada and they've sent it out FedEx ..not to much people talk about this figure it's like a ninja lol

First figure EVER to so im excited

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsjDmmw9jYw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsjDmmw9jYw[/ame] <----video of it up so you guys can take a look at it.

I'm STILL waiting for mine. I e-mailed them and they said they'll send a n e-mail once it's ready for shipping..but I sent that e-mail almost 2 weeks ago. I guess I'm impatient. I hope they didn't lose my order somehow, that ordering process was really stressful! The site was so glitchy and I wondered if my order even made it though. Though since I got a confirmation e-mail from the order I'm guessing I'm okay.

I got mine a week ago and I got number 11. It's an awesome figure and I'm glad I got it.

The gun should have been painted a more metallic color IMO, because it looks a little dull.

Can;t wait for Ares! or Inari!

Got mine in man i love it. Really cant wait for the next PO to come up.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWo2JSULHmc[/ame]

Should be getting mine pretty soon, just checked the tracking for the package and its now in Australia!

However, the parcel was sent from Indonesia, then went to Singapore, Vietnam, China, back to Singapore again, and finally Australia.. a bit weird

Should be getting mine pretty soon, just checked the tracking for the package and its now in Australia!

However, the parcel was sent from Indonesia, then went to Singapore, Vietnam, China, back to Singapore again, and finally Australia.. a bit weird

Hey mate,
So you scored this figure. I missed out.
Did you score Hermes too?

Back