Foxbox studio - god complex - hades (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No prob ken! It's really annoying when someone posts where to find the solution instead of just posting the solution :)

I was on the waitlist as well and scored a Hermes.
Foxbox Paypal billed me and I paid and received the figure.
I didn't realize I had to register again and the site wasn't taking my info.
Finally, it came through! Give it another try grphyx1! Since you have Hermes!

once you get the message Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at foxboxstudio.com

Go up to the URL and remove the first underscore and hit enter. that should do it.

Edit: if anyone is looking to unload their Hermes, please hit me up with a PM.

Well I guess its good its paid for up front so I dont have to look forward to that whack to the wallet. Im just hoping that overcoat isnt as bulky as it looks in those pics though!

Well, congrats to those who scored one. He is still available apparently.

I do have to concur with the website, it was acting weird when I ordered mine.

What a farce that was, like I posted on the FoxBox Facebook page, all should get a free signed print!!!

Went on again and still could not set up an account. Just sent them an email. Somebody already asked me to sell them my Hermes. It's just one more irritant today that pushed me over the edge.

I was on the waitlist as well and scored a Hermes.
Foxbox Paypal billed me and I paid and received the figure.
I didn't realize I had to register again and the site wasn't taking my info.
Finally, it came through! Give it another try grphyx1! Since you have Hermes!

they're currently ignoring the dozens of facebook posts about the underscore in the URL problem, and are trying to say it's "server overload" which is utter BS.

i'm the one that pointed out the error and the fix on their facebook page in the first place, and if it weren't for that then i think a lot of people would have missed out on getting this.

extremely annoying.

Yeah I stayed up for the sale so it bums me out to think I missed the print because of an underscore error

Got mine in too but yea that damn underscore thing was a huge pain. :C

Btw does your shipping address in the e-mail look weird? like it repeated my city and state and zip twice on it. It probably had something to do with the really funky form they use. :/
Problem?

Back