Fox X-Men TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fox's X-Men Series - 2017

I tried to search but I guess fox and x-men didn't come up with anything because they were too short.

mods, please merge. thanks! :)

If anything Jaime Chung as Blink is great casting. She is a hottie and once done up in purple skin with pink hair it'll be 90's crush come to life.

Legion is absolutely brilliant so hopefully this is comparable.

new cast member is playing a new made up for this show mutant.

Teale will play Marcos Diaz/Eclipse. A natural rebel compelled by circumstances to cooperate with others, Marcos is a passionate and strong-willed fighter who sometimes lets his emotions overrule reason. His alter ego, Eclipse, who possesses the ability to absorb and manipulate photons, is a newly created mutant for this expanded X-Men universe.

https://deadline.com/2017/02/sean-teale-cast-mutant-fox-marvel-pilot-1202029698/

Lots of new cast announcements (including Polaris)

Amy Acker as Kate Stewart
Emma Dumont as Lorna Dane/Polaris
Percy Hynes White as Andy
https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/02/person-of-interests-amy-acker-joins-x-men-tv-series

I wish they got a more conventionally attractive actress as Polaris and she's always been one of my favorites. Oh well though. :lol

Hey, now!!! :mad: Amy is def easy on the eyes, IMO. I'm super happy with the choice, based on her talent alone.

(I'm also biased by my love of Angel, BTW. :lol)

the show is going to be called GIFTED

and it looks like Blair Redford is actually playing THUNDERBIRD

C6pZvrrWcAAVYvB.jpg

Blink, Thunderbird, and Polaris? A pretty random group there, though two of them were in the Days of Future Past future segment (unless that was Warpath). Hopefully these X-shows will appear on Netflix or Amazon at some point.

Blink, Thunderbird, and Polaris? A pretty random group there, though two of them were in the Days of Future Past future segment (unless that was Warpath). Hopefully these X-shows will appear on Netflix or Amazon at some point.

Amazon will def offer the season pass like it does with Legion.

Back