Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be fine with pretending the FOX movies never happened, however as confusing as it may be I would keep MacCavoy and Fassbender in their roles. To me, they are both perfect and lend depth to their characters. Will not happen I know, but that's the only thing I would keep.

Also someone check on snikt. The guy must really be losing it. I’d imagine he’s at the gym pumping hard while screaming Mickey Mouse as loud as he can.

There's nothing to worry over you plebian. Stick to your mediocre, childish MCU Saturday morning cartoons for simple minded kiddies while I await and soak up all the glorious true hard R comic book films like Sony's Venom, Black Cat and Gambit. Can't wait to see you all cry when the Disney Fox deal doesn't go through and MCU is left with nowhere to go!

DjOyx72XsAEjk0r.jpg

There's nothing to worry over you plebian. Stick to your mediocre, childish MCU Saturday morning cartoons for simple minded kiddies while I await and soak up all the glorious true hard R comic book films like Sony's Venom, Black Cat and Gambit. Can't wait to see you all cry when the Disney Fox deal doesn't go through and MCU is left with nowhere to go!

DjOyx72XsAEjk0r.jpg

Lmao. The hard R spidey verse with no Spider-Man . Hilarious

I think SNIKT would've liked Infinity War. He liked Black Panther & Guardians 2, and it was pretty much a mixture of those two.

Back