Force FX Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks man. Highly appreciate it.

I need opinions my fellow freaks.

I still have $30 in Gohastings credit. I was going to get the Darth Vader or Obi Wan FX saber. However, I recently noticed they have the Captain Rex 1/6 figure available. What would you guys recommend? they are all about the same price.

Darth FX
Obi FX
or
Rex Figure?

I have a Luke ANH Fx that im going to sell. anyone here interested?

Go for the Vader FX, it is one of the few FX lightsabers which is 99% close in appearance with the real MR LE prop. But in the end it is your choice what you want to get.

Go for the Vader FX, it is one of the few FX lightsabers which is 99% close in appearance with the real MR LE prop. But in the end it is your choice what you want to get.

imo Anakin, Obi TPM, and Luke ANH are the closest to the 1:1 props in size and appearance.

I'd agree with that. TPM Obi was really surprising at how well they pulled it off, the only noticeable area is the black grip section, but there really was no other way to do it.

Well I drove up to the nearest hasting on saturday to get either the Vader FX, Captain Rex, HOT TOYS T-800 from Terminator 1, or Yoda.

They still had all of them except for the T-800, guess it sold earlier that day. I checked out the Rex, Yoda, and Vader FX saber. I pretty quickly put the Yoda down and came down to Rex and Vader.

I got Captain Rex. Box was still in great shape and the figure freaking rocks. I figured out of the 2, Rex would probably be the harder one to buy in the future. I'm sure if I save my pennies in the summer I may still be able to pick up the vader FX later on and maybe with a good discount at like amazon or somewhere else.

So I ended up spending $108 for Captain Rex using my credit. not a bad deal I think.

got my hands on a brand new obi tpm fx for $130 recently. awesome saber but the sound volume is a bit too low.

IM dont need no cheesy light saber :lol
But yeah I gots me two and sure some of these are.....

:borg:

I am into customs now. Here is one I build myself using TCSS parts.

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

I thought I saw the new ANH Luke saber up for preorder somewhere. It has the removeable blade. Due out in June/July?

Back