Force FX Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know where to get that part in the middle that looks like 6 little circles? mine fell off years ago and have been meaning to get one
imageload

StarWarsShop.com is having a 40% off sale on all in stock and they have some sabers in stock, like the Obi removable blade I really want. Sale starts tomorrow.

Thanks.. ordered the Anakin one as well and shipping to Canada is $22 now just praying that FedEx and the Canadian Government keep their hands out of my pocket

Got a question for you gents that have the new removable blade hilts and some experience with the older MR hilts.

I take it the stands that come with the new removable blade hilts have the 2 holders moved inward on the stand? So that it could hold the saber in just hilt mode OR with the blade attached, correct?

If you can use it to only display the hilt....I need to find one! :lol

Got a question for you gents that have the new removable blade hilts and some experience with the older MR hilts.

I take it the stands that come with the new removable blade hilts have the 2 holders moved inward on the stand? So that it could hold the saber in just hilt mode OR with the blade attached, correct?

If you can use it to only display the hilt....I need to find one! :lol

You are correct. it can be displayed hilt only, with the removable blace places on the additional holder grooves behind the hilt.

I know what you mean. I just bumped into these parts in my research/search on the Graflex flash to scrapbuild my very own one and I am just so glad ppl here in this thread showed me the light :lol ... My Graflex is on it's way and ones I am happy with it I will be ordering the mod parts as well to finish this my very own LIGHTSABER!!!!!

good luck with that. scratch building a lightsaber of my own is also something I plan on in the future, but not until I have a Padawan Obi Wan and Qui Gon in my collection

You are correct. it can be displayed hilt only, with the removable blace places on the additional holder grooves behind the hilt.

:lol, I had a feeling you were going to be the one to respond Dave. Call it the force....:monkey3

ANYWAYS, ____e, now I need to find one. I'll post it here, I'm sure to no result, but if anyone wants to part with their stand or has an extra PM me.

:lol, I had a feeling you were going to be the one to respond Dave. Call it the force....:monkey3

ANYWAYS, ____e, now I need to find one. I'll post it here, I'm sure to no result, but if anyone wants to part with their stand or has an extra PM me.

The force is strong with you! Yeah, I tried finding 2 for my 2 extra hilts and ebay didn't have anything. older fx stands or new ones. just have to keep looking.

Someone in FS is still selling the old MR stands but have to search. I can't remember who
As for Graflex. <$100 is going to be tough. Seems like lots of ppl are on the lookout and even not so mint ones for for >$150 shipped these days.

Got my Obi saber from starwarsshop.com. It's nice. Sound effects are the best so far but Jedi Luke's is still my favorite.

A vertical holder for these things is my next project.

Any good horizontal stands for a double bladed Maul saber? I have these, but not sure how they'll hold up
st1.jpg

And judging from this pic, I don't think they'd be too secure if you used these horizontally
4.jpg

Any good horizontal stands for a double bladed Maul saber? I have these, but not sure how they'll hold up
st1.jpg

And judging from this pic, I don't think they'd be too secure if you used these horizontally

I have this type of vertical stands as well, and they work fine, see my pic:

collectiondisplay13.jpg

collectiondisplay33.jpg

Back