(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Man, these eye plates need to go... got in the Echo and Fives set; this was the most flattering picture I could take (parting them out on eBay).

Irises too small, eyes sunk into the sockets and misaligned. Looks like this clone was from a defective batch :lol

$_12.JPG

Jesus... That is terrible.the hair looks even worse than the eyes, IMO.

I know it's because they took in whoever signed up. It makes sense they'd be so unmilitary-like in the OT with those qualifications.

So the clothes washer we bought 2 months ago broke last night. That's awesome. /facepalm

Check the belt. I thought mine was toast last year and I just had to change a belt. It broke and wedged itself in and locked the pulley up. Easy fix.

Did that one not give you motion sickness? I was pretty destroyed after the first time I rode the Dragon ride... and didn't fair well after the one in Hogwarts. Although the second one was near the end of the day so it might have been okay earlier. Next time I go I'm taking Dramamine :lecture

The Dragon ride claimed KenBen as well. He was toast after that ride. We rode it early in the morning too so he was feeling it for most of the day after.

Lovely getting a headache when I'm about to deal with my two worst classes of the day. :(

I took the day off. :)

I took the day off. :)

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Welcome to our little chat room. :)

Check the belt. I thought mine was toast last year and I just had to change a belt. It broke and wedged itself in and locked the pulley up. Easy fix.

Everyone is telling me it's probably an easy fix. I just don't like the idea of ANY fixes 2 months in.

And my eBay guy replied. He said the packing and insurance sounds fine. I immediately made the shipping label and it's out today. :rock

I need a good copy of that.

I've only ever seen short scenes and stills. I'm afraid. So very afraid.

I need a good copy of that.

Good copies don't exist... only ones that looks like they were processed through a sewer. But in fairness that is about the quality it deserves :lol

I've only ever seen short scenes and stills. I'm afraid. So very afraid.

Oh man, it's so bad it's terrible... not even remotely enjoyable just awfulness, piled on-top of awfulness with a small bright spot in the form of the cartoon. The whole thing is almost inconceivable that it is that bad and still has most of the cast :huh I own it, I've only watched it once and that's likely the way it will stay :lol

Back