(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

First round is on me. What's everyone drinking?

I'm drinking a sierra nevada celebration and putting up Christmas decorations.

Still searching online for chopper. Pesky little bugger.

:lol You bastard, Ken!!!
I had no idea how long that multi-quote was until after I posted it, and went back to re-read it to see if I missed anything. I gave up on re-reading it! :lol

The multi-quote from Hell. :lol
I try my best! Just remember, it's all your fault for yelling at me to multi-quote way back when...

As to a response...
And a big :thwak for saying I prefer Sorceror's Stone Emma. :horror
Soooo, you're not denying it. Gotcha. Perhaps you prefer The Philosopher's Stone, since she's British?

It was a balmy -15 this morning, but now were at a scorching 5 degrees. Ken, how much snow did you get? I saw parts of WI just got dumped on.
I didn't get as much as I thought. Or perhaps it partially melted. I didn't go shovel until an hour ago, and it was wet everywhere, and some areas had puddles but no snow. My driveway had an inch or slightly more throughout the entire driveway, but the front sidewalk was almost empty (covered by a large tree, which still hasn't lost all of its leaves). I spent 3 hours yesterday blowing and raking leaves, cuz I knew the snow was coming. I had a LOT of leaves after I came back from Orlando. Figures they'd start to fall once I left town... Northern WI got it worse, so I can't complain. Except that I haven't had my snowthrower fixed yet. I really need to get it repaired before I get dumped on...

fury, UT passed you in post count in this thread.

Darth Waller - 9,716
UTtoyfan - 6,550
furystorm - 6,174
Kenbenobi - 5,737
FLOSI - 5,414
Boba Ben - 5,124
jimjimmyjones85 - 4,475
MadCow - 4,447
punkg42 - 3,438
King Darkness - 3,177
I'd be in 2nd place easily if I had never started multi-quoting! :lol

First round is on me. What's everyone drinking?

I'm drinking a sierra nevada celebration and putting up Christmas decorations.

Still searching online for chopper. Pesky little bugger.
Cat piss! Seriously though, I haven't started drinking... yet. Packers game is an afternoon game. Then it shall begin. But tomorrow, the new diet starts. After a week of anything anything and everything, I must go back to dieting... Will be strict til Thanksgiving...

We were supposed to get snow this weekend but they blew it.

Some of y'all wouldn't make it through a winter in Missouri. :lol

nope nor do i have to. That being said i do sometimes deal with cold none of us want to even deal with for work,

Been there done that. 15 years in jersey is enough.

Everyone come to dc! Air and space museum, White House tours, foosball at my house!
I was just in Va couple weeks ago but not in the DC area.

Darth Waller - 9,716
UTtoyfan - 6,550
furystorm - 6,174
Kenbenobi - 5,737
FLOSI - 5,414
Boba Ben - 5,124
jimjimmyjones85 - 4,475
MadCow - 4,447
punkg42 - 3,438
King Darkness - 3,177

That's fine, and I noticed it awhile ago. I'll prolly be posting less and less anyway. :(

I've spent a little bit of time in the custom section looking for a Fett project. I thought someone there customized a prototype Fett into the animated version? Does anyone here remember that at all?

Okay - I seem to have found it. I think I missed it searching and watching football at the same time.

I liked it more, but I get motion sickness. Ken definitely liked the older ride better.

Did that one not give you motion sickness? I was pretty destroyed after the first time I rode the Dragon ride... and didn't fair well after the one in Hogwarts. Although the second one was near the end of the day so it might have been okay earlier. Next time I go I'm taking Dramamine :lecture

I had a dream last night I was cleaning gb's sidewalks. A car pulled up to pick him up and he didn't even comment on how nice they looked, much less thank me. You're welcome, Joseph! :mad:

If you ever want to make that dream a reality, just come on down... I never turn down free yard work. And if it's your kink that I ignore you while you do it, then I can do that too :lecture

It's snowing this morning. Too early in the season for that ****. :(

Same here... although we also go a rick of wood yesterday so a perfect time to light up the fireplace :rock

Went to sushi with my brother last night and he got some super hot roll, which I had a piece of. Woke up in the middle of the night with my throat burning because I burped. WTF? :(

Gettin' old... spicey stuff doesn't stay down like it used to. And when it comes out, look out!!! :devil

Been there done that. 15 years in jersey is enough.

Everyone come to dc! Air and space museum, White House tours, foosball at my house!

DC is only like 4-5 hours from here. We'll have to set something up eventually.

That's fine, and I noticed it awhile ago. I'll prolly be posting less and less anyway. :(

Same here. I just don't have the time anymore. And now with the holidays coming and work being short staffed, I'm screwed. Not enough of you bastards on at night so I tend to stray. Outside of this thread, I just don't have any other reason I post here. My interests have changed and so has the mentality of the consensus here. I'm a bitter old **** but some of the people on here make me look like Barney the Dinosaur in comparison.

Darth Waller - 9,716
UTtoyfan - 6,550
furystorm - 6,174
Kenbenobi - 5,737
FLOSI - 5,414
Boba Ben - 5,124
jimjimmyjones85 - 4,475
MadCow - 4,447
punkg42 - 3,438
King Darkness - 3,177

Wow. Is it pretty obvious that I don't post on the forum as much as I used to?

I wanna take Gabe to DL next month. :(

DO IT!!!

disneyland-tickets__140518205906.jpg

Last edited:

If you ever want to make that dream a reality, just come on down... I never turn down free yard work. And if it's your kink that I ignore you while you do it, then I can do that too :lecture

:lol:rotfl:lol

Did that one not give you motion sickness? I was pretty destroyed after the first time I rode the Dragon ride... and didn't fair well after the one in Hogwarts. Although the second one was near the end of the day so it might have been okay earlier. Next time I go I'm taking Dramamine :lecture

First day, two Dramamine and Hogwarts ride. I still felt unstable at the end and couldn't even watch some of the last scene.

Third day, one Dramamine (at punk's request :lol) and Gringot's. Much better result. I actually wanted to go again. Watched the entire ride! :D

Back