(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Oh no. I subscribe to this theorem. But man, did I get an earful from old man Waller, and Flosi the other night. :lol

I'm thinking Gringot's was better too because I got to ride with my buddies, where single rider on the other ride broke us all up.

Ken had to sit in the back, because he was too "tall." :rotfl

I wasn't too fat... :dunno

I'm here. All night looooooooooong... :wave

So the clothes washer we bought 2 months ago broke last night. That's awesome. /facepalm

First day, two Dramamine and Hogwarts ride. I still felt unstable at the end and couldn't even watch some of the last scene.

Third day, one Dramamine (at punk's request :lol) and Gringot's. Much better result. I actually wanted to go again. Watched the entire ride! :D

Good to know... the Hogwarts ride is pretty badass, but damn does it sling you around. Definitely one of the most disorienting rides I've been on. While I still liked it a lot, I think I enjoyed just walking through the castle while in line even more. They really did a great job with that.

So the clothes washer we bought 2 months ago broke last night. That's awesome. /facepalm

Bummer, is it at least under a warranty?

Hopefully it's just a bad motivator and not relative to the unit as a whole.

Man, these eye plates need to go... got in the Echo and Fives set; this was the most flattering picture I could take (parting them out on eBay).

Irises too small, eyes sunk into the sockets and misaligned. Looks like this clone was from a defective batch :lol

$_12.JPG

The hair cap doesn't help much either. Looks like a bad custom.

Man, these eye plates need to go... got in the Echo and Fives set; this was the most flattering picture I could take (parting them out on eBay).

Irises too small, eyes sunk into the sockets and misaligned. Looks like this clone was from a defective batch :lol

$_12.JPG

That explains why their can't shoot for **** during the Death Star escape.

Back