(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

The most painful part is 2-3 minutes of Wookiee talk. No subtitles. I can't believe this was aired.

Good copies don't exist... only ones that looks like they were processed through a sewer. But in fairness that is about the quality it deserves :lol

Oh man, it's so bad it's terrible... not even remotely enjoyable just awfulness, piled on-top of awfulness with a small bright spot in the form of the cartoon. The whole thing is almost inconceivable that it is that bad and still has most of the cast :huh I own it, I've only watched it once and that's likely the way it will stay :lol

The most painful part is 2-3 minutes of Wookiee talk. No subtitles. I can't believe this was aired.

I might have had the patience and open-mindedness to watch it probably up through my thirties. But now at 41, I don't think I could!

Take care bro. It will be better.

Are you doing the Hobbit Marathon ?

I made it through. Thankfully. Head is still trying to kill me but once I get home I'll take something.

I am. Dad and I are doing AMC's 3D Fork and Screen with reserved seats. :rock

I made it through. Thankfully. Head is still trying to kill me but once I get home I'll take something.

I am. Dad and I are doing AMC's 3D Fork and Screen with reserved seats. :rock

Nice ! My dad just told me he wants to go !

Did that one not give you motion sickness? I was pretty destroyed after the first time I rode the Dragon ride... and didn't fair well after the one in Hogwarts. Although the second one was near the end of the day so it might have been okay earlier. Next time I go I'm taking Dramamine :lecture
I second the dramamine suggestion! Dragon F'd me up so bad I felt it the rest of Tuesday, and all of Wednesday. I rode Hogwarts once before The Dragon and was perfectly fine. Then we did it again after The Dragon, and it wasn't as fine. I didn't feel 100% again until Thursday. I never used to get affected by motion sickness. I guess that's a sign of getting old... I skipped The Hulk and some other coaster of death, cuz I feared getting "dragoned" again...

Wow. Is it pretty obvious that I don't post on the forum as much as I used to?
I didn't even join the Cantina until way after it opened. I dunno how I got up there so fast...

But man, did I get an earful from old man Waller, and Flosi the other night. :lol
They came in your ear? Together??? EW!!!! :monkey4

I'm thinking Gringot's was better too because I got to ride with my buddies, where single rider on the other ride broke us all up.

Ken had to sit in the back, because he was too "tall." :rotfl
I wasn't too fat... :dunno
Hey, it WAS due to long legs on that ride! :thwak All 3 of my legs were scrunched up tighter than a virgin at their first communion! I don't know who the hell designed those seats, but they should be shot! Most of their rides were designed for skinny people. It's a good thing I lost weight before the trip, cuz I wouldn't have survived otherwise... Like that whale at Shrek 4-D.

So the clothes washer we bought 2 months ago broke last night. That's awesome. /facepalm
Wowza. That's ridiculous. What brand?

The Dragon ride claimed KenBen as well. He was toast after that ride. We rode it early in the morning too so he was feeling it for most of the day after.
Yep, ****ing Dragon...

Take care bro. It will be better.

Are you doing the Hobbit Marathon ?
I was looking into it, then was shocked to see my AMC isn't participating this time! They've done every other marathon for the last 3 years, but not this one. Perhaps they will still add it... I went to the LOTR Extended marathon before The Hobbit premiered two years ago... That was a LOOONG day. My butt was more sore than a donkey being ****ed by a T-Rex...

Yep, I agree. Every time I watch it, I ask myself why I didn't fast forward through that crap...

Fighting the frizzies, at 11.
:lol

I second the dramamine suggestion! Dragon F'd me up so bad I felt it the rest of Tuesday, and all of Wednesday. I rode Hogwarts once before The Dragon and was perfectly fine. Then we did it again after The Dragon, and it wasn't as fine. I didn't feel 100% again until Thursday. I never used to get affected by motion sickness. I guess that's a sign of getting old... I skipped The Hulk and some other coaster of death, cuz I feared getting "dragoned" again...

I am glad I am not the only one that got messed up from that ride. I rode that first in 2002 way before it was Hogwarts stuff. I was out for the day. We went back in 2012 and I was prepared this time and took dramamine. That ride still messed me up but not as bad. I was able to ride everything else just fine.

Although we want back to WDW just this last week and I was starting to get sick on rides that I never got sick on before. Just getting old.

You were in Orlando while we were all there and you didn't hook up with us Sexy? :(

bea-arthur-star-wars-holiday-specia.jpg

We rode the Dragon fairly early in the day and I was fine on it, but once I got done I barely made it to a restaurant. After eating I felt better again, but then nearly did myself in with the Hulk ride. Although that time wasn't as bad and I rode the dragon a 2nd time and was fine afterward, but the Hogwarts one messed me up and it was one of the last things we rode that night... so kind of a mixed bag of feeling ill :lol

Booo, Target will have LEGO Movie 3D with the minifigure for $9 on Black Friday. I hate not waiting! BAH!!

:lol

Good to know... the Hogwarts ride is pretty badass, but damn does it sling you around. Definitely one of the most disorienting rides I've been on. While I still liked it a lot, I think I enjoyed just walking through the castle while in line even more. They really did a great job with that.

Yeah, the Forbidden Journey ride is definitely more intense than Gringott's. I do love the new ride a lot though since it's coaster-ish.

The Dragon ride claimed KenBen as well. He was toast after that ride. We rode it early in the morning too so he was feeling it for most of the day after.

Kenben is old. :monkey3

punk and I were the younglings! :rock :rock

although I did sit out the Rip Ride Rocket the second time. :lol :lol

Back