(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

LOL you were there last week? I did not know that.

Oh man that sucks! Yeah there were a few of us there all week... UT, Kenbenobi, fury, me, and the Shropts live there and we saw them. Would've been cool to have met ya Sexy.

just checking in to say hello. :wave

Man, these eye plates need to go... got in the Echo and Fives set; this was the most flattering picture I could take (parting them out on eBay).

Irises too small, eyes sunk into the sockets and misaligned. Looks like this clone was from a defective batch :lol

$_12.JPG

:yuck:

Fawk you Sideshow. :mad:

Holding out very little hope for Hoth Han and Luke.

Jesus, looking at the Echo and Fives thread, those are two of the worst looking sculpts I have ever seen. Maybe in 2010, they would have passed as "acceptable", but in 2014, those are flat out unacceptable. WTF is wrong with Sideshow?!?!? One step forward, ten steps back :duh

Jesus, looking at the Echo and Fives thread, those are two of the worst looking sculpts I have ever seen. Maybe in 2010, they would have passed as "acceptable", but in 2014, those are flat out unacceptable. WTF is wrong with Sideshow?!?!? One step forward, ten steps back :duh

luke-big-eyes-gif.gif

:lol:lol:lol

Yea those are just.....
1780549-shakehead.gif

Ken - AMC is doing the trilogy. At least the one around here are because I'm seeing it at one of my local AMC theaters.

Back