(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) The COOL guy(s) of the Star Wars forum thread...

I know that was mean... I usually refrain since its not really fair to get onto someone for looking different nearly 30 years later. But that one was just a bit too easy :lol

Those adds with her are weird though... looks like she had a lot of work done on her face since it doesn't move very much when she talks :huh

I know that was mean... I usually refrain since its not really fair to get onto someone for looking different nearly 30 years later. But that one was just a bit too easy :lol

Those adds with her are weird though... looks like she had a lot of work done on her face since it doesn't move very much when she talks :huh

I haven't seen those ads yet, I don't really watch commercials. :(

She's like that in person though. Doesn't really animate her face much when she talks.

This is so awesome, credit goes to my boy Ed for posting this on the VORum.

Buttercup Valley circa 1982!

What? Speederbikes on Tatooine? Hmm...
bikes.jpg

That's a cool image... man there are so many cool things to still learn about SW :lol

Click the link, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Ahhhh, the days when Star Wars consisted of badass props and real sets. :rock

Now if only Dave would grace us with his presence! I swear I'll include some Joss Whedon stuff in this thread! :pray:

Didn't even notice the link at first :lol Wow, those behind the scenes shots are great.

Just finished looking at the pictures. Wow, so beautiful. :monkey2

Here's the answer for the speederbikes on Tatooine:

It took me 25 years to find out, but the speeder bikes were there simply because they were on the same trucks with the skiffs, from the manufacturers. So they stored them under the platform until they moved on to Crescent City, CA for the Endor scenes.

Here's the answer for the speederbikes on Tatooine:

Well, poop. See I could be wrong but the color looked different to me. I thought there was something where Luke & the crew escaped via speederbike from the Sail Barge. Only different in my mind. :(

I cleaned up the color a tad in CS3. Still cool.

How did I become the Wuher of SSF? :lol And no, I don't mean Kari.
Please tell me you know this guy's name because you googled it. :lol

Of course, once you do, you find out the elaborate, heartbreaking backstory behind "bartender guy in Star Wars" :lol

Of course, once you do, you find out the elaborate, heartbreaking backstory behind "bartender guy in Star Wars" :lol

At least he didn't say Chalum. :(

Googled it?? Why would I need to do that? I think I own a couple Wuher figures. :lol

I have a huge SW collection going back to 1977. Right now I pretty much collect 1/6th figures, but at one time I was a hardcore collector of just about everything: figures, books, magazines, masks, trading cards, albums, posters and a ton of other crap. If it had the words "Star" and "Wars" on it, I had to have it. :lol

Yes, I hear you there! I was the same, and you could collect everything back then, it wasn't as crazy as it is now. But then the 90's came.... :horror

So now I just get the Hasbro stuff (but I can see that I am almost done, since they have made almost EVERYBODY) and the Sideshow 1/6. And I still get the Insider and the odd thing. Hard to believe I've been buying this stuff since '77!

Here's a couple of fun pics you might all enjoy from 'back in the day'.

Back