(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) The COOL guy(s) of the Star Wars forum thread...

How old is this video? The Ewok isn't even blinking.

This is worth a look if you have a couple hours to kill.
Star Wars (Original) (Full-Length 360p Upload) - YouTube
Some guy uploaded the original, unaltered version of Star Wars on youtube in it's entirety. It's not even divided up into parts so that's kinda cool. He also put up Empire and Jedi.

I wonder how long it will stay on youtube before the lawyers start a frenzy over it.

Thanks for posting the link. I was in the mood to watch this right now. It is just what the doctor ordered.

Last edited:

Mine have been treated. :lecture

How did I become the Wuher of SSF? :lol And no, I don't mean Kari.

wuhrer_3.jpg

Boo! You changed that ____ since I got home! Fine, off to watch Bridesmaids.

Why does this thread reek like bologna and gym socks? :google

You want in or not. :dance

Because you showed up? :dunno

Ohsnapburn.wav

Or, with your concept of "wear 'em till they hurt," maybe it's your "fundies." :huh :pfft:

Everything's overheated. :huh

So hot, now so not.

How old is this video? The Ewok isn't even blinking.

Ew, he doesn't blink! Oh my eyes!!! :yess:

ORLY? I haven't seen her in a while. And I wasn't even thinking about the weight, I had visions of blow and cigarettes on my brain. They'll do things to you. Her last book was very interesting. Nice of George to let her use Princess Leia on the cover.

Yeah, I Googled that ____ for the last 10 minutes. Noice.

I guess she didn't get into Coke until later.

Dz2ft.jpg

1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg

Drinking and flying.

atXlB.gif

Drinking and flying.

atXlB.gif

damn, mark hamil drinks like a fish...............i've counted like 25 beers in a minute.............:horror

I like the idea of this thread. Just friendly Star Wars conversation.

I'm pretty sure the photo below is from the filming of the Holiday Special. They had some serious makeup on for that.

I guess she didn't get into Coke until later.

Dz2ft.jpg

Wow, this thread really took off since yesterday. Glad it's still around. :yess:

I finished watching the original 1977 version of Star Wars yesterday in 720p. Not even an Episode IV tagline.

Then I started watching Star Wars Begins. If you're a fan of Star Wars, you have to watch that, Building Empire, and Returning to Jedi. They are full-length documentaries (2+ hours each) with all kinds of various things, even some of the actual on-set dialog recordings of the scenes we've seen a hundred times watching the movies. Prowse's voice as Vader is too funny.

Nice Waller :rock Is that the Harmy version, or did you get a different one?

Now I'm going to have to post pics of all my original Bantha Tracks fan club stuff. :lol

I'd like to see that, my mom was a long time subscriber. Back in the day Starlog and Bantha Tracks magazines were where it was at :rock

And personally I like the idea of an old school Star Wars thread... the vintage collectibles thread has been a lot of fun so I could see this one being similar :rock

Nice Waller :rock Is that the Harmy version, or did you get a different one?

It is the Harmy version. I watched the non-anamorphic DVDs a few weeks ago thinking that was the best I would ever get. Once I found out these existed, I contacted a view boardies and now I can retire that crappy DVD set.

To quote Belloq... "It's beautiful!"

And personally I like the idea of an old school Star Wars thread... the vintage collectibles thread has been a lot of fun so I could see this one being similar :rock

I've been posting some behind-the-scenes photos in the Celebration thread, but I'll start including them here. I think it could bring up some good discussions.

The good old days of special effects. :monkey2

15748808.jpg

^^^^So ____ing cool...

Here's the good old days of Leia getting friendly with Chewie. Girl got around in that movie. No wonder she was dressing like she was in the next one.

tumblr_lin6phPHyO1qd5fswo1_500.jpg

Back