(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) The COOL guy(s) of the Star Wars forum thread...

Yes, I hear you there! I was the same, and you could collect everything back then, it wasn't as crazy as it is now. But then the 90's came.... :horror

So now I just get the Hasbro stuff (but I can see that I am almost done, since they have made almost EVERYBODY) and the Sideshow 1/6. And I still get the Insider and the odd thing. Hard to believe I've been buying this stuff since '77!

Here's a couple of fun pics you might all enjoy from 'back in the day'.

Great pics Brinn! :rock

So I googled "Chalum Star Wars," and I ____ you not, this comes up in the image search:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/57dMsnTGE4E/0.jpg

:lol

Scared to click the link while at work. It's bad enough I have to make it look like I'm working.

Yeah, I'm gonna avoid the link as well :lol

But I would also knew Wuher's name as well; but until the last Cantina set just assumed he owned the place. Never heard of Chalum and I'd prefer to forget that piece of unecessary knowledge :lecture

You, too? :lol

:(

Yeah, I'm gonna avoid the link as well :lol

But I would also knew Wuher's name as well; but until the last Cantina set just assumed he owned the place. Never heard of Chalum and I'd prefer to forget that piece of unecessary knowledge :lecture

Well, in Chalum's defense Ralph McQuarrie did paintings of him in the Cantina. :dunno

Did any of you guys ever have one of those inflatable SW "bop bags" bag in the late 70's? I had a Stormtrooper! :rock I thought it was awesome because he might have been bigger than me. :lol

$(KGrHqIOKnUE3ZOUKty-BN2ZcR0Q)Q~~_12.JPG

Last edited:

Watch your crotch, Vader. She's got her sights on it. :lol

I would love to have these, but they don't show up very often on eBay. And they can be pricey.

I had one of R2-D2; but sadly I decided to hit him with business end of a cap gun and punctured a hole in him :monkey2

I think he's still in the attic somewhere, but the patches of the day were unable to keep him in boppable condition.

Watch your crotch, Vader. She's got her sights on it. :lol

I would love to have these, but they don't show up very often on eBay. And they can be pricey.

I think I just found my new avatar quote. :wave

I had one of R2-D2; but sadly I decided to hit him with business end of a cap gun and punctured a hole in him :monkey2

I think he's still in the attic somewhere, but the patches of the day were unable to keep him in boppable condition.

Sure Joseph...cap gun. :wink1: I would expect you to know a power socket from a computer terminal.

those behind the scenes pics were awesome. makes you wonder though if lucas had the foresight then to have an ace photog document the film making process of all his movies. im sure he did and has tons of on site & personal photos that will never see the light of day.

Pretty sure every film has a still/set photographer.

I'd love to get some of these old B&W pics and frame them for my toy room. These Cantina alien pics had me thinking about doing it just the other day:

1293744915772305.jpeg

Funny, I was trying to remember what I had searched for when I saw these pics and one of the first things I googled was "snaggletooth", which gave me Kirsten Dunst as one of the results. :lol

I'd love to get some of these old B&W pics and frame them for my toy room. These Cantina alien pics had me thinking about doing it just the other day:

1293744915772305.jpeg

Funny, I was trying to remember what I had searched for when I saw these pics and one of the first things I googled was "snaggletooth", which gave me Kirsten Dunst as one of the results. :lol

8427-snaggletooth.jpg

1293744915772305.jpeg

I still can't get over the alien who bought Luke's landspeeder. WTF is that? :horror

Yeah, I made the same Snaggletooth discovery using google...poor Kirsten Dunst :lol

Back