(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) The COOL guy(s) of the Star Wars forum thread...

I have a huge SW collection going back to 1977. Right now I pretty much collect 1/6th figures, but at one time I was a hardcore collector of just about everything: figures, books, magazines, masks, trading cards, albums, posters and a ton of other crap. If it had the words "Star" and "Wars" on it, I had to have it. :lol

Did you ever buy any of the Decipher collectible card game crap? I never played it as a game but damn, I was so addicted to buying packs!

Not as much Bladerunner? :lol

There was never a lot of Blade Runner collectibles. Then or now. And even though I'm a big BR fan, Star Wars made a huge impact on me as a kid in the 70s.

Btw, I remember the first time I heard about BR was in an issue of Bantha Tracks.

Did you ever buy any of the Decipher collectible card game crap? I never played it as a game but damn, I was so addicted to buying packs!

I LOVED those cards, they were great. Sometimes when I hear or see certain things in the holy trilogy I think of certain cards. My favorite..."This is just wrong".

Ugh! I did. Tons and tons of them. Sold 'em all too. :lol

There was never a lot of Blade Runner collectibles. Then or now. And even though I'm a big BR fan, Star Wars made a huge impact on me as a kid in the 70s.

Btw, I remember the first time I heard about BR was in an issue of Bantha Tracks.

Ah Bantha Tracks...then it turned into the Lucafilm Fan magazine. Supposedly there is a new Spinner coming out, I saw it on BigBadToystore.

Ah Bantha Tracks...then it turned into the Lucafilm Fan magazine. Supposedly there is a new Spinner coming out, I saw it on BigBadToystore.

The model? Yeah, I saw that.

I still have all my issues of Bantha Tracks going back to the first issue from 1978. :lol

That's awesome, I don't have ____ from when I was a kid. Well except a Mickey and Minnie Mouse from Daykin. I think that's what they were called. They did a bunch of cartoon characters.

I LOVED those cards, they were great. Sometimes when I hear or see certain things in the holy trilogy I think of certain cards. My favorite..."This is just wrong".

Ugh! I did. Tons and tons of them. Sold 'em all too. :lol

I really, really need to dig them out and see if I can get a couple bucks for the lot... I had a ton of the rare, main characters.... Who am I kidding!? I have no clue how to even go about selling them. :(

i have a bantha tracks sew on patch but i think that was from sw insider as an homage type thing to BT......:dunno

Black border are more rarer and I am pretty sure they're not worth ____. Oh, I mean poodoo. I remember being pissed about not finding a Commander Skywalker in the Hoth BOX I bought.

i have a bantha tracks sew on patch but i think that was from sw insider as an homage type thing to BT......:dunno

Now I'm going to have to post pics of all my original Bantha Tracks fan club stuff. :lol

I collected the initial release (black border) and the first few expansions. Rare cards were 1 per pack in the first wave, but i found a box at a LCS that had packs that were all rares, so I have a bunch of Ben, Leia, Luke and Han cards.... Only got one Vader though. :(

:lurking...........

Check out this cool pic I found:

starwars1-1024.jpg

love this pic.

Han's expression looks a bit like Trev's SDCC EX Han sculpt

This is worth a look if you have a couple hours to kill.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AZpSSEdcKo&feature=channel_video_title"]Star Wars (Original) (Full-Length 360p Upload) - YouTube[/ame]
Some guy uploaded the original, unaltered version of Star Wars on youtube in it's entirety. It's not even divided up into parts so that's kinda cool. He also put up Empire and Jedi.

Back