Fist of the North Star RAH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you HNK fans don't forget to collect the Awesome new Revoltech series coming out too! HNK Revolution

hnk4eva.jpg

Omae wa mou shind'eru

Just thought I'd bump this up since we have new pics of the Kenshiro figure from Wondefest '08... figure looks sick!!!

dscf6833nm6.jpg

dscf6836pd2.jpg

And let us not forget that Rei also went up for pre-order a while back... while I'm not planning on getting him, looks like another great figure :rock

4390_press06-001.jpg

Pre-order link for Rei

these guys look pretty big as well. (well in comparison with medicom scale.) seem to be another inch taller by comparison!

saw the pix on the revolecth site, the HS is..... well... unexpect from kaiyodo:confused:

I don't think the HS is bad. The HS look as good as the 200X figures which are significantly bigger. They are going for the HNK manga look and not the approach of how Hara draws them now as they did with the Kenshiro and Kokuoh Box.

its probably the head to body size that makes them appear taller. but if it is an inch taller, that would rock.

m22mr5.jpg

this is the image that definitely makes him look taller if that is a normal sized RAH next to him. Maybe not a whole inch but he looks pretty big!

I see problems for this series already. If the figures follow the scale of the anime, they will be huge.

The difference between normals, Kenshiro, and the villains is about one full scale! It would be roughly, 1/7, 1/6, 1/5 respectively. Really big villains might even be 1/4 scale!!

This will be interesting to follow.

Medicom doesn't usually go very deep with their series... I wouldn't expect too many more figures. Maybe a Raoh if we are lucky.

Medicom will have a Kenshiro variant at Wonder Festival 2008 Summer! His outfit will be blue! Sideshow may eventually get this (if there are any left over... yeah, right!) like other WF exclusives they have gotten.

Ken_WF08.jpg

kenshiro is out in asia, there are a bunch of thread in the toy kingdom and toys daily blog if anyone want to check him out. I am still a bit split on the HS, feels like he doesn't have enough forhead.

Would you mind posting some links to those pages? I'm really looking forward to this one. And definitely prefer the black over the blue.

Back