Fist of the North Star RAH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that is a great looking figure, although I'm holding out for a Raoh figure before I commit to buying any more from this series.

Jagi's up for pre-order through sideshow. Did'nt know this guy was coming and if he turns out like he looks in the pics, this will be one of medicoms finest.

6 japanimation (ive always liked that word) figures in the newsletter today and still no anime section.

24337131.jpg
63596957.jpg

53917476.jpg
18474100.jpg

hey guys, newbie question here. i got a RAH kenshiro i bought collecting dust in his box and was looking to put it up for sale on ebay, what's he worth these days?

I could swear one of the 1/6 online retailers still has him for sale for around regular price still, but I can't remember which one. It wasn't redplanet, toys2, urbansamurai...

Just check completed eBay auctions... what ever completed auctions are selling for should be your target.

Just picked up Rei for 50% off from Midtown Comics. Not sure if he's a keeper, but I couldn't resist such a sweet deal.

Nice work, can't lose on that... guilty-free purchase :D.. besides, I think they did a nice job on all of thse figures.. that is, apart from leaving Raoh out of line :slap

Too bad I got into the collecting world so late. I need to get myself a Kenshiro, and someone here is selling for $230. What was the retail price for the guy?

Back