Fist of the North Star RAH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's offering it now... although I think you'd have to be nuts to drop $250 on it. Honestly prefer the black outfit, the blue outfit looks kinda poopy.

Kenshiro order

Les goûts et les couleurs, ça ne se discute pas! You are around long enough to know that. But you are right about the price. It's just pathetic. $250 plus shipping and taxes would be around $345 for a European collector. That's ..., I have no words for it. Luckily I payed a lot less for it then what SSC is asking.
Boah, the previous Wonderfest exclusive was $175 ($255 for the EU collectors...)! A real bargain compared to this Ken!
I'm happy I got the WF Ken elsewhere for significantly less. I am not buying Medicom through Sideshow anymore at these ridiculous prices. They can keep 'em.

Apparently there were 200 reserved for the event, and 400 for the net.
https://www.bearbrick.com/wf2008s/

The original price of this Ken exclusive, according to Tokyo Hunter: 18,900 yen, that's $175. I wonder where the other $75 SSC charges go to...?

Les goûts et les couleurs, ça ne se discute pas! You are around long enough to know that. But you are right about the price. It's just pathetic. $250 plus shipping and taxes would be around $345 for a European collector. That's ..., I have no words for it. Luckily I payed a lot less for it then what SSC is asking.
Boah, the previous Wonderfest exclusive was $175 ($255 for the EU collectors...)! A real bargain compared to this Ken!
I'm happy I got the WF Ken elsewhere for significantly less. I am not buying Medicom through Sideshow anymore at these ridiculous prices. They can keep 'em.

Apparently there were 200 reserved for the event, and 400 for the net.
https://www.bearbrick.com/wf2008s/

The original price of this Ken exclusive, according to Tokyo Hunter: 18,900 yen, that's $175. I wonder where the other $75 SSC charges go to...?

I have to agree on this one... I ordered this several months ago from a dealer in Belgium, and even with shipping to the states, it will be less than what Sideshow is charging! I don't understand this pricing either... :banghead

There's something I'd like to know. Apparently the Wonderfest exclusive comes with five pairs of hands. Does the regular version also come with as many? I'm asking, because Medicom is not exactly known for their generosity regarding accessories for their 1/6 figures. But five pairs of hands, that's quite generous.

Last edited:
I think that's right... he really comes with a lot, which makes sense since different hand positions will make you explode in different ways.

MEDCIOM RAH 北斗之拳 Fist Of North Star - 積奇

Ok I dont know his romanji name but here are the info.
2881263759_9c29a6ee8a_o.jpg

mede-rah0087 RAH(リアルアクションヒーローズ) 北斗の拳 ジャギ
・メディコム商品
・北斗の拳より
・RAH(リアルアクションヒーローズ)シリーズ
・彩色済みフィギュア
・全高約300mm

5月下旬入荷予定
ご予約になります
通常価格19,950円(税込み)

Courtesy of Toy-world.com.hk

Crap, I was not going to buy him based on initial shots... but that is badass looking, and the scarred-up head is sweet looking :rock :rock :rock

・メディコム商品
・北斗の拳より
・RAH(リアルアクションヒーローズ)シリーズ
・彩色済みフィギュア
・全高約300mm

5月下旬入荷予定
ご予約になります
通常価格19,950円(税込み)

Jagi!!!! Holy Moly, this line just keeps getting better.

・メディコム商品
・北斗の拳より
・RAH(リアルアクションヒーローズ)シリーズ
・彩色済みフィギュア
・全高約300mm

5月下旬入荷予定
ご予約になります
通常価格19,950円(税込み)

cool, thanks for the pix. He looks even better than kenshiro IMHO. The outfit looks much more comic/anime accurate. (ie shoulder pads not drooping like ken's)

I'm kinda debating getting him or not... my only concern is I don't want a whole bunch of figures and if they release Raoh I'll have to get him as well.

Decisions, decisions :lol

Got my Wonderfest Kenshiro today. Nice figure, but... man, his head is soooo small in person!! The blue suit sticks out, and the red shirt underneath is a nice detail. Boots look kinda ... ehhh Christoffer Street Day - ish, but he has that in common with the regular version and with Rei. Not a real must have for the general anime/manga fan in my opinion, but fans of 'Hokuto no Ken' shouldn't be without.

Back