Fist of the North Star RAH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F'n A...I love Fist of the North Star. I may have to pick up this figure.

I'm going broke!!! :monkey2

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

One of the first anime movie I ever saw, and I loved it!!!

I may try to fit this into the tight budget, but its doubtful.

Did you guys ever see the live action FotNS movie:monkey4 Its laughable at best.

snakebeater said:
where can I watch this interesting ancient cartoon? or anime as you guys know it.

There isn't "as you know it" it's anime.

You can try to find the old DVDs that Manga Entertainment put out. They only released the first 30 eps in the US tho, the rest you can find via torrent

I can tell they have already screwed this up.

If you have watched the anime, you know that 1/6 scale would mean:

Regular characters would be close to 12", Ken would be 13" mininmum, and all the villains would be PF size.

:rotfl

snakebeater said:
where can I watch this interesting ancient cartoon? or anime as you guys know it.

Last year they put out new anime or "cartoons" taking place during the original Fist of the North Star. The only difference is that instead of being from the POV of our hero, Kenshiro, it is actually from the POV of Raoh. It is called Raoh No Gaiden and is pretty good. But I also encourage you to check out the original series.

King Darkness said:
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

One of the first anime movie I ever saw, and I loved it!!!

I may try to fit this into the tight budget, but its doubtful.

Did you guys ever see the live action FotNS movie:monkey4 Its laughable at best.

The Live Movies are horrible.. Korea, TW or HK..

piccolodaimaoh said:
Last year they put out new anime or "cartoons" taking place during the original Fist of the North Star. The only difference is that instead of being from the POV of our hero, Kenshiro, it is actually from the POV of Raoh. It is called Raoh No Gaiden and is pretty good. But I also encourage you to check out the original series.

Yeah to watch those you really need the background of reading or watching the orig. They reference a LOT and also retcon a few things. Incredible films tho if you're HNK fan, The newest one Raoh Den 2 Gekitou no Shou is unbelievable. And the Raoh Funeral that coincided the release of the film was one of the greatest triumphs for fans of HNK. Just thinking about it moves me to tears

Tendou-Kabuto said:
The Live Movies are horrible.. Korea, TW or HK..

I dont know where it was made, but Big Van Vader was in it, and I think mostly American actors.

Well he's up, and at $150 its a pretty hefty price tag. Here's to hoping for a better price from distributors :lol

Kenshirou Pre-Order

4368_press02-001.jpg

He cost about what I was figuring he would... but most places offer 15% discount so he'll probably be closer to $130. Thats a bit more reasonable.

As for the zipper, I have the Ghost Rider figure and its really not an issue, the figure kicks so much ass that you really don't get distracted by it.

Just thought I'd bump this up since we have new pics of the Kenshiro figure from Wondefest '08... figure looks sick!!!

dscf6833nm6.jpg

dscf6836pd2.jpg

And let us not forget that Rei also went up for pre-order a while back... while I'm not planning on getting him, looks like another great figure :rock

4390_press06-001.jpg

Pre-order link for Rei

Back