*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope F4F make a 1/4 Link in a similar pose to the Dark Horse statue.

DH11144.jpg

I'm really excited to see what they announce tomorrow. Between that and PCS Gouken going up soon there's a lot of fun to be had.

Hey guys here are my Metroid Statues:

IMG_1309.jpg

I am working quite hard to find and pay for the rest of them :D

I'm really excited to see what they announce tomorrow. Between that and PCS Gouken going up soon there's a lot of fun to be had.

Are they actually making an announcement today? Where is it going to be? Hope not Facebook.

EDIT:
My bad looks like it is Gaming Heads that is announcing something.

Ah well. Maybe Gaming Heads will announce something as nice as their Lara Croft.

NICE!

I always loved that Phazon suit Samus. I remember being happy when I got to it in the game.

Come on F4F, 1/4 Samus!!!!!

Haha thanks! I'll post the whole set when I find them all :D

The Phazon suit does look the best to me.

congratz on getting those and good luck on completing your set. I have them all and they are all stunning. Sadly they are boxed for now in my storage. Haven't seen them all together myself. F4F will release something new of metroid this year I think.

congratz on getting those and good luck on completing your set. I have them all and they are all stunning. Sadly they are boxed for now in my storage. Haven't seen them all together myself. F4F will release something new of metroid this year I think.

Cheers, where did you find that our because I have been keeping an eye out on any updates on it.

They are gonna name the license for the next pre-order on facebook.

Yeah. I really wish they would just give us the actual pictures though. They've been hinting at a new Zelda piece near approved, a new Metroid piece coming out, and Robotnik and it is getting kind of annoying that we still haven't even seen prototype pictures of any of these three lines.

Back