*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they hey said it was their biggest LoZ statue yet…so I don't know if it's going to be one character. Maybe a dio? or a monster?

Oh yeah. Is that the one where, I think, 30 inches tall was mentioned? Some people thought that it might be The Wind Waker Link on his boat the King of Red Lions or maybe the Ocarina of Time final form Ganon.

I think that would all but confirm it to be the Wind Waker Link on his boat then. I'm disappointed we have not gotten another inclusion onto the 1/4 line. We really need a Zelda...

Oh yeah. Is that the one where, I think, 30 inches tall was mentioned? Some people thought that it might be The Wind Waker Link on his boat the King of Red Lions or maybe the Ocarina of Time final form Ganon.

Final form Ganon would be bought so hard!! :panic:

I think that would all but confirm it to be the Wind Waker Link on his boat then. I'm disappointed we have not gotten another inclusion onto the 1/4 line. We really need a Zelda...

Yeah, as much as I love Wind Waker and as sure as I am that the piece would be amazing, I would have no desire to own link in his boat. I got link on Epona, that's enough Mounted Link for me....though riding a Loftwing would be hard to pass up...

They said they were working on four Zelda statues. Hopefully two of those are 1/4 Link and Zelda. I want to see the next Mario and Metroid statue after these Zelda statues.

They said they were working on four Zelda statues. Hopefully two of those are 1/4 Link and Zelda. I want to see the next Mario and Metroid statue after these Zelda statues.

Woah when did they say they were working on four Zelda statues?

Today's the day folks. Hopefully the Wind Waker fans are very happy with what is shown.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that their posts might be part of an April Fools ruse :(

Yes I must reserve my excitement…. I hate today :lol

edit: Yup it was a joke

10013918_10152037934586732_1199037175_n.jpg

I believe it! Yes! It's what we've all been wanting! 1/4 fabric TP Zelda is going to be insane! Day one preorder :D

Back