*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - the latest in the Zelda series is looking super super sweet! Cannot wait til we can reveal it!

I wonder if the super super part was hinting at a Super Nintendo A Link to the Past statue.

If that's the case, then I would assume more that it would be for Link Between Worlds.

Awww yeah. I'll definitely pick up Akira. I hope they do Sarah as well. After seeing how Ryo's jeans turned out in person, I know Akira's gi is going to look awesome.

IGN says they're made by Dark Horse.
https://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/18/sdcc-check-out-these-awesome-legend-of-zelda-statues

The Ganondorf looks like the F4F Master Arts statue at first glance but the base, while similar, is different. The F4F base has a carved pattern around the edges of it and the corners are little pillars. The DH base is entirely made of bricks. Also the cloth on Ganondorf's chest, the green script on the F4F statue falls below the two points of the chest armor. On the DH statue, the green script is level with the two points of the chest armor. The cape also looks sculpted.

The sign actually does say "NOT FINAL PRODUCT Pending Licensor Approval". These may never come out, and I doubt they're 1/4.

Good eye, I just breezed past Ganon but you're right, that isn't the F4F one.

My guess is since both F4F and Dark Horse have the Zelda license, and F4F almost exclusively follows official game art, Dark Horse probably chose the game art to design their statues as well without realizing F4F already used it for Ganondorf.

I like Dark Horse's Twilight Princess Link but I'm sure when F4F tackles Link in 1/4 we'll get more detail and something that just looks better.

Finally !!!!! Our Grail. Gravity Suit (Metroid) made by F4F. Not easy to find, but finally in the collection. Very friendly seller, with a lot of patience. Have now all their metroid statues (2 ships and 4 suits (Phazon, Varia, Gravity and Zero)).

240y9e9.jpg

Finally !!!!! Our Grail. Gravity Suit (Metroid) made by F4F. Not easy to find, but finally in the collection. Very friendly seller, with a lot of patience. Have now all their metroid statues (2 ships and 4 suits (Phazon, Varia, Gravity and Zero)).

240y9e9.jpg
Looks awesome .

The new house is still not sure ... still in negotiation. All my F4F are in boxes in my shurgard :(. hopefully soon. Need one more F4F ... zora tunic Link and than is the collection complete.

The 1/4 Link we've all been waiting for? If so, hopefully they don't go overboard with the ES. The Ganondorf EX is still in stock, and it's an amazing piece, but there's just too many. It has the ES a 1/4 Link should have.

Aside from Ganondorf my F4F collection is a handful of Links, always down for more Link.

The 1/4 Link we've all been waiting for? If so, hopefully they don't go overboard with the ES. The Ganondorf EX is still in stock, and it's an amazing piece, but there's just too many. It has the ES a 1/4 Link should have.

Aside from Ganondorf my F4F collection is a handful of Links, always down for more Link.

They gave measurements for it last year and it was big. Most people are guessing it's Link on the King of Red Lions from Wind Waker. They have four Zelda statues in development so maybe a 1/4 Link and Zelda will be later.

It's not really the ES, I mean a small ES would have helped it sell sure but it's the huge price that's a big kicker ><

It's not really the ES, I mean a small ES would have helped it sell sure but it's the huge price that's a big kicker ><

Also they are not well known like Sideshow is. Their facebook likes are a lot lower compared to other statue makers.

Back