First Toy You Ever Got

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artistrex

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm still a posting rookie and haven't read all the threads ever posted so forgive me if this one has been done before.

What is the first toy you ever remember getting? Mine was He-Man and Skeletor when my family moved back to the states in 1983. I've been hooked ever since. So what was yours?

either a spiderman or hulk figure. then SW's figures. I still have plenty of He-Man figures though in my basement.

I believe the first one at least I remember is the Kenner Super Powers Superman.

SupermanComplete1a.jpg

Come on guys. You know you didn't receive those things as your first toys. LOL! Think way back. The furthest I can remember was a jack in the box. LOL! I would actually cry when it would pop out! :lol

This is as far back as I can remember but the memory is pretty vivid. It was 1979 and I was 4 and my dad brought this home in a brown paper bag from Sears and as I opened it he started to tell me to be careful of the Bats, that they might fly out when I opened
the bag.

I'm pretty sure my first Super Powers figure was Flash. If I recall correctly, you'd squeeze his arms and his legs would move back and forth.

I think this was the first action figure I ever owned too. I also had the one with the giant eagle that could sit on his arm.

Sh&T ! now that you mention it , i remember having an eagle as well.

How far back do you want to go?
035-013-0-03.jpg

Otherwise it would have been a Matchbox car.
2vug1z4.jpg

First doll. Captain Action.
captain_action.gif
captain_action.jpg

Back