Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see this guy being $600, or even $570 like Kylo Ren. If it's under $500, I'll buy. Otherwise, probably not. I'm still hoping for switch out options so I can pair two with Kylo and have them look different. Even if that's the case, I'm not going to pay over $1,000 for two of them.

Should be the price of the sandtrooper and not more then $450

It's $499.99 EX is
an SE-44C Blaster Pistol for thigh holster display.

300496_press05-299x448.jpg

3004961_press02-299x448.jpg

$50 - $70 to much .. they really pushing the buttons and I won't order. Ex not a must for me.. was hoping for a shoulder pad...

Im out SSC.. to much $ for what it is

Last edited:
$500? GTFO! That's ridiculous. How can they dignify that price hike when compared to the better looking clone troopers?

Damn. I think Disney/LucasArt is screwing sideshow over with these prices.
I'm guessing we'll see another free shipping and double points...

Give me a break. My 3 years collecting was fun while it lasted I guess...

na... I doubt Disney has anything to do with this... its SSC thinking its the new movie so they have to butter the price on TFA statues...

Well, here's another piece that I won't order. I guess my Star Wars PF collection is complete for my purposes.

I absolutely will not ever pay more than something is worth. This is $200 more than the classic Stormtrooper. There is nothing that anyone can say to justify that.

free shipping and $50 back in points and I am in.

Otherwise I will be sticking with OT and PT, and heck maybe only OT if these prices continue...

Honestly not sure if I'll order this. Wouldn't want two of them to pair with Kylo since it doesn't look like there are extras to change-up the pose with. EX isn't too exciting for me either. Maybe if they have some sort of deal w/free shipping and reward points.

I don't see this guy being $600, or even $570 like Kylo Ren. If it's under $500, I'll buy. Otherwise, probably not. I'm still hoping for switch out options so I can pair two with Kylo and have them look different. Even if that's the case, I'm not going to pay over $1,000 for two of them.

Honestly not sure if I'll order this. Wouldn't want two of them to pair with Kylo since it doesn't look like there are extras to change-up the pose with. EX isn't too exciting for me either. Maybe if they have some sort of deal w/free shipping and reward points.

You promised you would and it's below $500. :lecture :nono

You promised you would and it's below $500. :lecture :nono

Maybe not for him after shipping. We'll see if this has the same offers as Kylo however to make up for the high price. I really hope that isn't the direction they go in. If the discounts can be applied and profit made despite them, just lower the actual price.

Geez guys, I was kidding.

Over priced for me vs having this in my collection. I'll stick with 1/6 for this trilogy.

$500 for this thing?!! :lol Wow, SS is losing their minds with each new release. Also, what a lame exclusive, they all had that pistol. Why not a change out head with the blood marks or a pauldron?

Back