Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-4547.jpg

man that trooper looks better and better the more I see pictures

Yeah...it's pretty sweet. Have a stand for helmet I plan to put in case next to him. Then I will have three trooper on top.

Yeah...it's pretty sweet. Have a stand for helmet I plan to put in case next to him. Then I will have three trooper on top.

I will keep an eye out for this guy.... once a nice deal comes up I might grab it if financials allows. Just to bad he does not fit next to the OT trooper into a besta

I will keep an eye out for this guy.... once a nice deal comes up I might grab it if financials allows. Just to bad he does not fit next to the OT trooper into a besta

Correct which is a blessing in figures for me. I got one of the ‘off white’ OT Troopers. Even in separate cases 4’ away the new trooper makes the old one look yellow. Can’t imagine if they were next to each other. Would love to get my OT painted if anyone knows anyone.

Correct which is a blessing in figures for me. I got one of the ‘off white’ OT Troopers. Even in separate cases 4’ away the new trooper makes the old one look yellow. Can’t imagine if they were next to each other. Would love to get my OT painted if anyone knows anyone.

While mine is of the older batch and really white.. I would suggest you wait out until the new OT Trooper goes up for PO (this should happen soon) .. it looks also way more accurate then the current one (after they applied the fixes on the short armor pieces - what they said they doing right now) and the pose is better as well

While mine is of the older batch and really white.. I would suggest you wait out until the new OT Trooper goes up for PO (this should happen soon) .. it looks also way more accurate then the current one (after they applied the fixes on the short armor pieces - what they said they doing right now) and the pose is better as well

This is the first I've heard of another OT trooper. Where was this shown/announced?

Opened my Stormie today, and one of the legs was broken at the knee. Back to Sideshow it goes.

I guess mine wasn't an isolated incident. His right leg?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yep right leg. I just got my replacement one in today, and wouldn't you know it, it's broken too. In pieces, in fact...severed at the waist and at the right hip. I've asked for yet another replacement.

I got one to sell.. its the Exclusive.. please PM if you are interested :)

20190312_230532_zpsaetlvepr.jpg

Back