Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would rather have a major TFA character so I will be saving my pennies for the (hopefully) eventual Rey PF.

Would rather have a major TFA character so I will be saving my pennies for the (hopefully) eventual Rey PF.

qxEUTIr.jpg

The bend of the face plate is too shallow. Starting from the bridge of the nose and coming down to the sides needs to be steeper:

Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-First-Order-stormtroopers.jpg

Hot Toys and ANOVOS got it right:

star-wars-first-order-squad-leader-stormtrooper-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902539-11.jpg

star-wars-first-order-stormtrooper-helmet-prop-replica-a14481-1024x1269.jpg
Well we made it through one page before the dissection began on this one.

I see what you mean, but still looks great.

I am curious how much it will be and bet it will be less than Kylo due to a more mass ES size.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well we made it through one page before the dissection began on this one.

I see what you mean, but still looks great.

I am curious how much it will be and bet it will be less than Kylo due to a more mass ES size.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bare in mind we don't know Kylos full ES yet. The price on this might be higher or lower depending on whether people accept the huge price on the Kylo PF or not.

Bare in mind we don't know Kylos full ES yet. The price on this might be higher or lower depending on whether people accept the huge price on the Kylo PF or not.
:lecture Honestly, I don't think SS knows it yet either. They'll see how many people bite first.

The Pre-Order for when?? After the summer or before?? will we see it in the ComiCon in San Diego??

Yep, as said just had email to confirm re-order will be thur may 17th. wonder what price this will go up as. Prob $600 as it's got more going on that kylo ren.

Back