First look: Green Vega PF exclusive (photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bro got his excl. yesterday and because of the horrid face paint app, he is thinking of sending it back for a refund. But now that Jerry mentioned about this face replacement with, hopefully, better paint app, he may hold on to it.

And the hand with mask came broken. The hand was attached to the hand when it was delivered, unlike Cornerstorecomics where each hand was on its appropriate slot in the foam package.

Makes me nervous now. It's a bother having to send it back if I have issues being an international customer.

The angle on the pics above is a bit misleading.

Vega IS taller than Ryu IF he is standing straight...but hes not. Hes leaning and his head is down. Hes about 3/4 of an inch taller standing straight up.

Anyway took some quick pics.

Vega IS taller than Ryu IF he is standing straight...but hes not. Hes leaning and his head is down. Hes about 3/4 of an inch taller standing straight up.

Godzilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks for the pics!

is that a triple monitor Mac set up you have back there? ... nice :monkey1

is that a triple monitor Mac set up you have back there? ... nice :monkey1

Its actually 3 separate macs. The one in the middle with the largest screen is cleared of all programs except Illustrator, Photoshop and ZBrush. Its my graphics machine and lean so it doesnt get bogged down.

The one on the left is my everyday imac and the one on the right is where I keep my stock charts scrolling during the day..Im a bit of a stock market geek.

any hot tips? covered calls on UYG? :)

By the way, your precious statues might need some dusting :)

The one on the left is my everyday imac and the one on the right is where I keep my stock charts scrolling during the day..Im a bit of a stock market geek.

Kudos to Pop Culture Shock and Sideshow in making things right; this thread should be on permanent bookmark the next time someone ^^^^^es about how they don't think SS cares about paint apps - they are probably more aware than we are.

:rock

Kudos to Pop Culture Shock and Sideshow in making things right; this thread should be on permanent bookmark the next time someone ^^^^^es about how they don't think SS cares about paint apps - they are probably more aware than we are.

I don't see how SS get's the credit for Jerry's goodwill ?

SS didnt step in and say they'd replace the heads, Jerry did.

damn right. :rock :rock

I don't see how SS get's the credit for Jerry's goodwill ?

SS didnt step in and say they'd replace the heads, Jerry did.

Just the fact that they were equally *&(*ing about the factory paint, which leads me to believe that they used a SS source.

PS I was at Sideshow all morning and all we did was ^^^^^ about how difficult it is to keep these factories on the ball. Its ridiculous.

any hot tips? covered calls on UYG? :)

By the way, your precious statues might need some dusting :)

Ah fellow trader... UYG... calls on a triple bottom...good risk ratio there. Im an AAPL and ES trader.

And yes things are dusty...door in the office goes into the backyard and I leave it open all day so things get dusty.

Agreed...good risk ratio on an ETF. My friend loaded up on $300K on UYG so far. I'm slowly following his footstep by gobbling up some every month. Financial has been beaten down so much already. So is all the financial going to zero? If so, then this world has come to an end with no banking in existence. His thinking is...a year from now, if it moves up and double at its current price, then he'll make 300K in a year. If it takes 2 years to double, then he'll make 50% of his investment. If it takes 3 years, then 33%...not bad for a return right?

Good luck with your investment!

Ah fellow trader... UYG... calls on a triple bottom...good risk ratio there. Im an AAPL and ES trader.

And yes things are dusty...door in the office goes into the backyard and I leave it open all day so things get dusty.

looks like ryu has just put a thumb up his ass.

masked he looks ok. love street fighter so i may pick this up

lol. that had me laughing.

I'm also a SF nut. I have all the current ones, and all the new ones on preorder. Please don't let the quality decline, Jerry! Your sculpts are awesome!

I am going to contact Thomas at Cornerstore and get a list of everyone that bought a Green Vega.

Thanks for the patience and support !

PS I was at Sideshow all morning and all we did was ^^^^^ about how difficult it is to keep these factories on the ball. Its ridiculous.

I heard that due to the economy, China is now using a Melanine core for their statues.

scale reference:

S4010585-1.jpg

hmm..

Vega is not all that taller than Ryu, like he should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Jk5ZHqS9s

edit- lol, is that the predator head in vega's mask?

Back