First look: Green Vega PF exclusive (photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man........from the looks of this, the mask on is the only way to go, for such a limited piece, u would think this would b much better quality, very dissapointing :mad:

looks like ryu has just put a thumb up his ass.

pfgree13.jpg

masked he looks ok. love street fighter so i may pick this up

From Jerry over at SF:

"The eyes on that green vega(the one posted in this thread) are pretty bad... Thats the first one Ive seen like that and Ive seen a bunch. Im hoping that was something that slipped by."

From Jerry over at SF:

"The eyes on that green vega(the one posted in this thread) are pretty bad... Thats the first one Ive seen like that and Ive seen a bunch. Im hoping that was something that slipped by."

he posted this quote on page 2 of this thread

mine looks exactly like that ..

So the problems begin with Green Vega. Where are the Blue/Real Vega shots?

I have to admit, this makes me worry about Morrigan.

What number did you get Toe? Same with you RockStar :p

Last edited:
lol....who the hell is Rockstar? .... Nah, mine are between 20-30 ;)

Nash.

Between 20-30? Definition; they'll be on ebay later tonight ;P j/k

Is Vega in scale with the other SF statues? Someone on the SF said he wasn't?

hold on...i'll take a pic with Ryu...

ebay...hmmm....takes too much of my time. My SS excl. should be coming in an hour. I'm going to decide which one to keep. If I like the SS one more, I may sell the Cornerstorecomics one to a member here. we'll see...

Just an update...

I have no F'n idea what happened with those Green Vega heads (all the EX heads I have checked look fine).

But I have emailed the factory and I am going to get replacement heads going for you guys. I dont know how many look like that but its unacceptable.

Im not going to let a fantastic line get a bad name because of something like that.

I am going to contact Thomas at Cornerstore and get a list of everyone that bought a Green Vega.

Thanks for the patience and support !

PS I was at Sideshow all morning and all we did was ^^^^^ about how difficult it is to keep these factories on the ball. Its ridiculous.

So this version is different to one on offer at SSC (I mean besides colours)? I'm just a little confused. Will the SS version have this facial expression? If so I'm cancelling, looks ridiculous!

Shame was looking forward to displaying him with Ryu

So this version is different to one on offer at SSC (I mean besides colours)? I'm just a little confused. Will the SS version have this facial expression? If so I'm cancelling, looks ridiculous!

No only the green Vega has the licking head. Sideshow has the head shown on their website.

Jerry, i really do not have the time to pick the extra heads for my statue. I was only able to do it today due to Veterans Day = no work. Is there a way when you get 2 extra heads to mail it out to me ? thanks.

Shame was looking forward to displaying him with Ryu

my bro got his excl. yesterday and because of the horrid face paint app, he is thinking of sending it back for a refund. But now that Jerry mentioned about this face replacement with, hopefully, better paint app, he may hold on to it.

And the hand with mask came broken. The hand was attached to the hand when it was delivered, unlike Cornerstorecomics where each hand was on its appropriate slot in the foam package.

Back