First look: Green Vega PF exclusive (photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy76

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am going to let the pictures do the talking, because I am curious to see what people think on this one. Excuse the set-up as I thought giving people a rough look would be the best way to get a gut reaction. Anyway, here ya go...

pfgree10.jpg

pfgree11.jpg

pfgree12.jpg

pfgree13.jpg

pfgree14.jpg

pfgree15.jpg

pfgree16.jpg

ummmmmm.... is it just me or is that face paint horrible?

Edit: I picked one of these up just to flip, and think it's about to be delivered tomorrow. I'm seriously thinking about refusing delivery based on this pic alone...

pfgree13.jpg

I'll eat the 15% restocking fee if there is one.

Wow. I'm kind of surprised to see the face paint...it is pretty poor :( I wonder if the other exclusive has the same problem.

I went with a regular edition because I thought the sculpt looked better masked, but I'm worried for PCS if it's not well received. There's already been a couple follies with this line to date.

Is this the cornerstorecomics Exclusive? ES=50. Cause I thought he had a red scarf/belt thingy.

Is this the cornerstorecomics Exclusive? ES=50. Cause I thought he had a red scarf/belt thingy.

yep it is. they changed the belt/sash to be accurate for the green version which is yellow.

looks like the masked version is the best way to display this one. looks great that way.

the paintjob on the headsculpt is catastrophic, bad point for a statue at this price.
I have plastic toys who have much better likeness than this one !

The rest of the statue is good my tought.

lmao! he does look like a blow up doll! and what's with that nasty arse seam on the neck line?! glad i didn't get this.

ummmmmm.... is it just me or is that face paint horrible?

Edit: I picked one of these up just to flip, and think it's about to be delivered tomorrow. I'm seriously thinking about refusing delivery based on this pic alone...

pfgree13.jpg

I'll eat the 15% restocking fee if there is one.

That is just plain "LOL" horrible; looks like a total knockoff of what we've seen. He has a freakin lazy eye to boot. I seriously hope the blue vegas were not affected. I wonder what Jerry thinks about this?

Those eyes are pretty bad...thats the first one Ive seen with that problem and Ive seen a bunch of them.

Im hoping thats just one that somehow slipped through the cracks.

Back