First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue (teaser)

That's a good thing I would say as Twilight Princess had the best designs in the whole franchise, though I don't care much for the game overall. I hope Twilight Princess Zelda is the next release. I love how she looks in that game.

Yeah, it's a fantastic look for a statue. The EX could be a switch out hand holding either a sword or the (Light) bow and arrow

Really good character to show off their tailoring skills with too. Plenty of mixed media to enjoy.

The material for the cape looks amazing.

This will be my 1 Zelda statue, unless they make a bigger Skull Kid.

Yeah too bad more doesn't look to be fabrics, but given how massive and complex his outfit and armor is I think it is fairly understandable. This looks so good. I'm still blown away by both head sculpts.

Man this looks epic it will be my first zelda statue, will probably get a link companion piece just not sure which

Man this looks epic it will be my first zelda statue, will probably get a link companion piece just not sure which

Get whichever one they end up releasing :lol They don't have a 1/4 Link yet and considering how tall Ganondorf is anyway if you were to get a 1/5 scale or greater Link the difference would be so severe it would be laughable. I wouldn't expect to see link for another year or two, but I am excited to see how he will look. His outfit could easily be mostly fabrics so there is a lot of potential there.

good luck finding one for a reasonable price anyhow :p
I can't wait for Tuesday ^^ going to look nice next to our ex Zant

Get whichever one they end up releasing :lol They don't have a 1/4 Link yet and considering how tall Ganondorf is anyway if you were to get a 1/5 scale or greater Link the difference would be so severe it would be laughable. I wouldn't expect to see link for another year or two, but I am excited to see how he will look. His outfit could easily be mostly fabrics so there is a lot of potential there.

Yeah I was thinking of getting link on epona but I would rather have a stand alone link so I'm going to just wait until they release one

Yeah I was thinking of getting link on epona but I would rather have a stand alone link so I'm going to just wait until they release one

Good idea. They've already confirmed that they'll release a 1:4 Link. It'll be a tremendous companion piece to this.

Good idea. They've already confirmed that they'll release a 1:4 Link. It'll be a tremendous companion piece to this.

Nice I hope they make a Zelda piece as well I think ganon, link, and Zelda would make one awesome display

You have no idea how good link on epona is in hand. its crazy good!

You have no idea how good link on epona is in hand. its crazy good!

Yeah from the pics and videos I've seen I think he looks fantastic but my problem is i can't spend 450 on that right now with ganondorf As I'm sure he will cost at least 450 if not more and I can't justify spending $1000 on those two guys right now so I'll get ganondorf and wait it out until link comes out. Or maybe I'll just cave in and get link on epona as well lol

How much does Zant go for these days?

How much does Zant go for these days?

Here in europe it's discounted around 250$ in many LCSs for several month now and it seems that there's no interest in it.

F4F posted this on Facebook

If you haven't signed up for our newsletter, I suggest you do as there will be a little something there to help you out as Ganondorf is the biggest and most detailed piece we've ever made and the price reflects that. He is seriously way bigger and thicker than Zant or any other Master Arts piece we've made.

It's likely a coupon for $25-$30 or so off (depending on whether you order the Reg or EX). That's what they usually do. You can sign up for the newsletter here

https://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,34/

Last edited:

Also, based off the comments on their FB page - made by a F4F employee - Ganondorf will be more expensive than Link on Epona...

Start saving your rupees, people...

What a bummer

Back