First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue (teaser)

You guys that dont have link on epona...... SHAME ON YOU! That statue is my staue of the year. Its so impressive.

only reason I don't have it is because of the scale... it sucks

uh, yes... it is part of a line that uses a different scale... Ganondorf will also be 1/4th again so you got three statues that are 1/4th and one that's 1/6th
I know that everyone wanted a Link on Epona but couldn't they just have made one from the OoT/MM games? at least then the scale would have been correct in order with the rest of the statues in that line

then they should have never made the others in the TW line 1/4th
even though I love those I still find it weird that they changed the scale for this line... if they wanted to keep it affordable and good to be displayed together, why not make everything 1/6?

and Link on Epona will normally be the only one in 1/6th scale of the TW line...

then they should have never made the others in the TW line 1/4th
even though I love those I still find it weird that they changed the scale for this line... if they wanted to keep it affordable and good to be displayed together, why not make everything 1/6?

and Link on Epona will normally be the only one in 1/6th scale of the TW line...

Legend of Zelda "PF's" have been long overdue, and since TP is the most "photo real" and has the most intricate designs so far, it makes sense to have them be candidates for it.

Link on Epona is a one off (for now) and can exist as a stand alone piece or in tandem with the rest of their 1:6 offerings. But it doesn't need a companion piece. Would it be cool? Yes absolutely. Is it needed? No.

Zant was cool, but now they're kicking into high gear with Ganondorf. Once we have the trio in this PF form....it'll be amazing.

Were there any dates mentioned as far as future updates?

hopefully the price is reasonable, can't wait for the full sneak

Link on Epona is an awesome statue and is the perfect size imo.
If they had made it 1/4 scale to match the rest of the TP line it would have been too big, too heavy and too expensive for most people.

Ganondorf will be awesome and hopefully Zelda and a standalone Link in 1/4 scale will be produced too which would make for a very nice display of the "Triforce Trio".

then they shouldn't have made it in the TP line :banghead

I have to agree that the size of Link On epona is big already. I wouldnt have minded a 1/4th either. But it is still my favorite piece of the year

Back