First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue (teaser)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJi8GcYEfQ8[/ame]

Will this figure be up on Sideshow for preorder? I would love to get it, but I definitely would need to Flex Pay it.

Yeah, SS will likely carry it. They carried Link on Epona. If you order through them though, you'll miss out on the exclusive, which you can only get directly through the F4F website.

It looks like the exclusive will be a laughing headsculpt.

Yeah, SS will likely carry it. They carried Link on Epona. If you order through them though, you'll miss out on the exclusive, which you can only get directly through the F4F website.

It looks like the exclusive will be a laughing headsculpt.

Ugh and that's a great exclusive too. I doubt this company does Flex Pay or anything, but do they charge right when you preorder or when it ships out?

they do offer flexpay but only on higher value statues, used it myself on most of my orders :)
if not flexed, they charged before shipping out ;)
definitely going to order the ex... happy that they went back to the 1/4th scale for this line :)

I'm assuming this qualifies as a higher valued statue lol? So with their flex pay does it work like Sideshow in that you can arrange to still get it shipped out the same time as everyone else? This just might end up being my first figure from these guys :D Hopefully it won't be my last.

I'm assuming this qualifies as a higher valued statue lol? So with their flex pay does it work like Sideshow in that you can arrange to still get it shipped out the same time as everyone else? This just might end up being my first figure from these guys :D Hopefully it won't be my last.

Here's all the info about Flexipay from their website
WHAT IS FLEXIPAY?
First4Figures now offers a service that allows customers to pay for their item in a few affordable monthly payments, which will conveniently be charged to their card on a pre-set schedule. Shipping costs and any applicable taxes will be charged with the last payment and the item will be shipped to you upon completion of the last payment.

SCHEDULES
When you place your order on a product that is on pre-order status, you wont be charged your first payment until the production of the model has started. We will let you know when we are about to go into production and then you’ll see your account updated with the payment plan schedule.

NOTIFICATIONS
We will send you notifications and reminders just before we take a payment.

CANCELLATION FEES
We don’t charge extra if a customer orders through FLEXIPAY, but there are cancellation fees if you decide to cancel after the first payment has been taken.

FLEXIPAY ITEM CANCELLATION FEES
Due to the increased administrative costs of the FLEXIPAY option, We will charge FLEXIPAY customers a cancellation fee of $20.00 for cancellations occurring after the first payment date, $40.00 for cancellations occurring after the second payment and before the third payment date, and $60.00 for cancellations occurring after the final payment. (Based on a 3 payment plan, but fees may increase with number of payments).

The cancellation fee will be charged directly to the customer’s credit card. By choosing FLEXIPAY in placing your order, you will be agreeing to pay any applicable cancellation fee. This is clearly noted on the item’s ordering page as well as during the check out process.

WHEN IS MY CARD CHARGED WITH FLEXIPAY?
Please note that when we let you know the initial FLEXIPAY schedule for an item, it is subject to changes due to the sometimes unpredictable nature of manufacturing. We will notify you of any changes in advanced.

Funds will be charged on your specified payment date or up to five business days afterwards. The necessary funds should be made available by the payment dates of your schedule to avoid any overdrafts or declines of your account. Venture Classics Ltd will not be responsible for any overdraft or over limit fees assessed to the client’s account as a direct result of processing your pre-approved FLEXIPAY payment

https://www.first4figures.com/content/view/55/47/

Last edited:

Thanks. One last question (sorry for all the questions guys). How is this company with delays? Hot Toys, Sideshow, Max Factory, etc.. are all terrible with delays these days. Has this company been fairly timely or was the Epona release pushed back a bunch and such?

Oh man that teaser is great! i hope this statue isn't an arm and a leg.

you can expect a delay of a month or two :) they're usually on time but it's like with the other companies, it's usually the factories that are causing the delays :)

Yes! Thank you for the update. It was the "Fierce Deity Link" that introduced me to this hobby and unfortunately I've been waiting ever since then for a statue of this guy and it looks damn good so far :clap

This will probably be my 1 Zelda statue. I like Ganondorf too much to pass him up. I don't care enough for the OoT designs to buy those, nor do I care for Zant or Wolf Link enough to buy them, but this looks amazing. I would like to have Skull Kid, though.

I really love the skull kid statue. Its the first piece I ever bought but, I'm not sure what's up with the prices on ebay :cuckoo: A while back I saw a bunch of these going for less than $100. If you find one for that price you should definitely get it. Its small and simple but well designed.

I really love the skull kid statue. Its the first piece I ever bought but, I'm not sure what's up with the prices on ebay :cuckoo: A while back I saw a bunch of these going for less than $100. If you find one for that price you should definitely get it. Its small and simple but well designed.

Yeah I sold my Skull Kid statue for $550 several months ago. :wink1:

Preorders start next Tuesday! Does anyone know what time this site usually puts up their preorders? I want to be first in line so I can make sure I get that EX :D

Last edited:

Nevermind looks like they will have a countdown on Facebook. Can't wait to get him :D I'll shoot for a low number.

For anyone who didn't see the image.

ganondorfpreorderslife.jpg

Looks so good.

I wonder what their next PF will be? Maybe this Ganon?

https://th09.deviantart.net/fs50/PRE/f/2009/319/0/3/CD_i_Ganon_by_51430_CTFSALPHA.jpg

My biggest hope would be a PF Captain Falcon, but I am assuming they want to stick with Zelda for now in which case I think the next one should be well...Zelda herself. I feel like it would be cool if they ended the Zelda PF lineup with Link. It would make for a cool kind of completion to a lineup.

I think the "PF" license only covers Zelda. Maybe even TP specifically.

That's the direction I could see them going. They've made a lot of Links, so they probably want to space him out a bit. Besides, Zelda herself needs a statue.

That's a good thing I would say as Twilight Princess had the best designs in the whole franchise, though I don't care much for the game overall. I hope Twilight Princess Zelda is the next release. I love how she looks in that game.

Back