First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue (teaser)

The problem with F4F is that they don't have anywhere near the customer base Sideshow has, F4F has a lot of their items still not sold out which is not surprising at all. They should just keep the exclusive's edition size small and keep the regular TBD if they really have to at this point to get a lot of cash.

It's just kind of sad to see them following Sideshow's business practice of not setting edition sizes before they go up for sale, and it's even worse for them to admit on Facebook that they are doing it because Sideshow is doing the same.

I will commend them on their friendliness though. They are surprisingly active on Facebook. They answer questions and will even compliment or comment when people just posts pictures of their displays and such.

Definitely, it's a great company besides the raising of edition sizes after orders were placed, other than that they are great.

The thing is, they do seem to be taking customer feedback into account. They've replied to several people's facebook comments, and are considering adjusting things according to complaints they're getting. Admirable.

They have a poll up right now which is confusing.

They also changed the color of Sonic's base based on fan demand too. I really like this company. They consider realistic requests so it's a perfect balance. They know when to listen and compromise as well as when to ignore or perhaps persuade otherwise.

I'm really shocked to see people voting for the open ended preorder on the exclusive by such a large difference, especially since the other option is a 1000 run which isn't all that much but still more than enough for everyone who wants him to get him day one.

Since everybody would be getting the exclusive the edition size could end up at 2,000-3,000, that would make no damn sense.

Since everybody would be getting the exclusive the edition size could end up at 2,000-3,000, that would make no damn sense.

Well how many people really would actually buy Ganondorf though? It sounds like he might be near $500 and aside from Zant the other Twilight Princess stuff so far has yet to sell out. F4F might actually be right in that if they do a month open preorder the edition size might end up being lower than 750.

Well how many people really would actually buy Ganondorf though? It sounds like he might be near $500 and aside from Zant the other Twilight Princess stuff so far has yet to sell out. F4F might actually be right in that if they do a month open preorder the edition size might end up being lower than 750.

A lot maybe, this is going to be the only Ganondorf around and everybody is going to be ordering it directly from the site so the number is going to be high.

Yeah, going the TBD route might end up with a lower edition size than if they set the cap right now. So it's definitely something to consider.

hmmmm 1000 edition size set or 1 month TBD you guys think more than 1000 of these will sell for around 500 in a month?

hmmmm 1000 edition size set or 1 month TBD you guys think more than 1000 of these will sell for around 500 in a month?

I don't personally, but at the same time Zant did sell out and this is Ganondorf, the character Zelda fans probably want a statue of the most right now.

I always found F4F stuff to be overpriced with the exception of their Altair. and if this reaches $500 it's ridiculous.

Probably $600.

Bigger with more detail, definitely.

I don't personally, but at the same time Zant did sell out and this is Ganondorf, the character Zelda fans probably want a statue of the most right now.

yeah, but Zant was only 250 pieces and you can still find the regular in shops..
I think they're being stupid. Just cap it at 500 pieces and leave it alone. They increased the Wolf Link and Midna one to 500 and it's still not sold out even though it's 1.5 times cheaper

people who disagree with this whole TDB thing (and the 1.000 cap), please voice your opinion on facebook

Well I like how they handled it in the end. They made a poll and it turns out that the people against TBD seem to be the vocal minority surprisingly. Either way I'll be getting my Ganondorf and I intend to track down Zant as well as pick up the Midna set too. That way Ganondorf will have a lot to pose with when he arrives.

So when exactly will he be up?

Well I like how they handled it in the end. They made a poll and it turns out that the people against TBD seem to be the vocal minority surprisingly. Either way I'll be getting my Ganondorf and I intend to track down Zant as well as pick up the Midna set too. That way Ganondorf will have a lot to pose with when he arrives.

So when exactly will he be up?

The Midna EX is still in stock at F4F.

Judging by their "10 hours to go" post on FB, I'd say around 8AM. PST

Back