Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If quality figures are made they'll do well. Its the fact that all the Firefly/Serenity related collectibles thus far have been pretty crap. Therefore they dont sell and SS gets the impression its not a sellable line.
PF Mal:cool:

Just do it SS, you know you want to, it's ok ........................................... everybody already knows you should. :D

Last edited:
Can't SS just simply reply a simple yes it is a possibility or no they are not interested so we stop holding on for something that isn't going to happen.

Deep down, their subconscious won't let them say no ........................ they just haven't quite gotten up the gumption to say YES just yet!

But of course they will in due time, because, inside every Sideshow employee there is a Browncoat trying to get out. :D

I'll never give up hope on this series and the possibility of good collectibles FROM it...

and as Mal might say to me in response, "you're my kind of stupid." :)

Trev

s'okay Dusty.

I'm strictly hetero and my wife finds my 'man crush' on Nathan rather amusing.

Aparently I also have one on Daniel Craig and Tom Cruise - LOL

:monkey2 But, but, but... Mal is so cute! Selene :monkey4 I guess this is what I get for working with a bunch of dudes...

Just have them make this one Dusty.

Inara6-2.jpg

Last edited:
Eggggsactly !!!!

Come on !!! Listen to Dusty ! Kick this line off !!!! Two-pack ... Then move on... Jayne has to be next ...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back