Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jedi_Knight said:
I would so love the crew of Serenity as figures. They could make the show versions and for the eclusives they could be the Movie Serenity version. I know I'd buy both.

This would be the collection that would make me bankrupt! I'd have to have each and every figure if they did both the tv show and the movie. And if they also did PF figures for this line I'd have to have all of them too!

Maybe they will announce this line durring the Halloween festivities. I can dream can't I

Firefly Flanatic said:
This would be the collection that would make me bankrupt! I'd have to have each and every figure if they did both the tv show and the movie. And if they also did PF figures for this line I'd have to have all of them too!

I can't believe I am just finding this section of the forums now!!! I must have been wandering in a LOTR haze with Lurtz and Aragorn, but sign me up for Firefly and Serenity figures!

I'd definitely buy Firefly/Serenity figures, too. It seems like producing these would be a good bet, given the . . . dedication . . . of browncoats. :D

For your consideration:
A 1:6 (12") line of figures base on the Firefly/Serenity shows. I think that the fan base is large enough to warrent and support a line of figures based on this property. Please consider this request.
Thank you,
Old Grandpa

Old Grandpa said:
For your consideration:
A 1:6 (12") line of figures base on the Firefly/Serenity shows. I think that the fan base is large enough to warrent and support a line of figures based on this property. Please consider this request.
Thank you,
Old Grandpa

I agree.... We really need to see these... done with justice...

They could be so good...

I would aslo like to see a 12" Serenity line done by SS. It's about time we get some. I'm also game for priemium pieces, but I would not be able to afford any. I'm also a huge SW fan, and love SS premiums, so I know they could do some awesome shiny Serenity stuff....

I'll add my vote

I think the only reason Serenity figures sat on the shelves back when the movie came out was that the figures were fugly.

Convoy said:
I'll add my vote

I think the only reason Serenity figures sat on the shelves back when the movie came out was that the figures were fugly.

Amen; I wanted action figures in ANY size so badly... and those piece of poo weren't worth the plastic they wasted on them.

C'mon Sideshow; work your special magic on 1:6 scale Serenity/Firefly characters. Pretty please?

Hey, Sideshow, you can even do like Alfrex did back in the day with Seven Samurai and make a box set of the principal characters. I'd gladly pay (or flexpay) to get Zoe, Mal, Jayne, Wash, Kaylee, Book, Inara, Simon, and River at once.

I think that might be the only other obstacle in making the license feasable: people would want to know that all the characters were getting made. :)

OMG!!! What an AMAZING idea!!!! I'd buy that! Even knowing what it would cost, I'd buy that!!!!

A boxed set of all nine major characters would be on my Christmas list for sure. I don't care if if would be spendy. I'd sell the family van if need be. Please, please consider the "Firefly" and "Serenity" line. I just know that the market is there. It has to be stronger than "The Planet of the Apes" customer base was.

Grandpa always knows best

GREAT NEWS FOR ALL!!!!!!!
Andy Bergholtz is going to sculp a Capt. Mal head. Andy has done several of the fine heads used on Star Wars figures and others (Buffy) If you want to check out some of his work, go to www.absculpture.con and click on Gallery. Also go to Sideshow commerce and click on sell/trade TV and Movie and check out his amazing Daniel Craig as bond. He's taking orders on these at $25.00 for the head sculp in either clean shaven or with a beard stubble. This guy is fantastic.

Its a shame the Malcolm Andy is sculpting isn't for a toy line; its a private commission.

I was really hoping to see these be one of the lisences unveiled this year at comicon. Come on SS these would sell out. I would love to see a Firefly version of the characters and the exclusives could be the Serenity versions.

Posting on this thread is like using a cell phone in the woods. No one can tell if anyone is getting the message. I know alot of people dropped by the Sideshow booth at SDCC and requested a line of Serenity/Firefly figures, but I'll never know if anyone is paying attention. All you can do is hope. I for one am still hoping that someone will take notice.

Back