Finally Time to do custom commission 1:6 Slave Leia figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate waiting, (as he grumbles-damb MTV generation), but a posable pony tail? I think I can wait for that. :D
So there is also possible sculpted bikini parts? Wow this keeps getting better.

Sure, bikini could happen..... how good are the Hasbro bikini bits, I haven't seen them in person? And are they readily available or not? And will they fit an Eva bod? These are the burning questions that will help determine if we need to make our own. :D

Yeah, posable ponytail should work out OK with the right materials. Only issue I worry about is the flexibility of the paint on the ponytail. I don't want it flaking off. Of course I can color the flexy resin it would be cast from.....

Yeah, posable ponytail should work out OK with the right materials. Only issue I worry about is the flexibility of the paint on the ponytail. I don't want it flaking off. Of course I can color the flexy resin it would be cast from.....

Was thinking about this on the drive home from work tonight. My concern with a ball -n- socket style ponytail is that the paint could eventually wear off, plus it'd require some pretty specific sculpting and have a bunch of small bits.

I gotta agree with Chris, the bendy ponytail molded in brown sounds like the best option.

Anyone else willing to tackle this, or is it time to move on? :date
Eva's are still not available, but possibly small breasted Alphas?

yeah i sold my Jabba setup, much as i loved it, just because there wasn't any really good Slave Leia out there. the Gentle Giant reclining Leia looked great if you could whittle it off that base

Bump!

I'm not sure how long the Eva's have been out for but I just got the shipping notice from BBTS.

But I see C.Howes_Sculptor has been banned?

I've still been thinking about this, got my Eva's coming in too. Sunohc has taken over the reigns as custom head maker, maybe when he has time. :wink1:

how about the Hasbro Hoth Leia sculpt. It looks pretty decent and the hair isn't sculpted. Face just needs to be repainted.

I'm not a full-blooded Star Wars fan, but I'm down for a 1/6 Slave Leia if a custom will be created :)

I wonder if that figure will be mass-produced at all by Sideshow, as a lot of people want to see it:

slave-leia-group-photo-1.jpg

For those that are interested, the Eva body is definitely a possibility to consider for your customs.

Back