Finally Time to do custom commission 1:6 Slave Leia figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't the guy that made these bodies (I believe it was Callous on these boards) make a Slave Leia custom and post it on here a while back?

I'm not 100% on the user, but yes a custom was posted with a nice base body, but I believe it was a custom one, not even the Triad bodies, not totally sure on that though.

Didn't the guy that made these bodies (I believe it was Callous on these boards) make a Slave Leia custom and post it on here a while back?

As was noted..that was Liquidisk's. However, Callous DID design the EVA body for Triad that I think most of us are intending to use :)

I would be interested in a Slave Leia on this body...no way SS will release a body equal to this particular triad....its really actually that impressive looking...

so, to summarize the consensus on this thread, for a Slave Leia custom we'll need:

1) clothes from Hasbro
2) an EVA body from Triad
3) a custom head sculpt from ????

Chris all the way. I won't do business with Ada anymore. Poor quality and terrible customer service.

Yup, Ada's feamle sculpts are always very dissapointing in person. Usually profile problems - they look pretty good straight on, but really suffer from the side. Check out the Scully pics on her website for a good example.

I'm hoping Chris hasn't bitten off more than he can chew, but we've got a few months before this body is even availible :)

Yup, Ada's feamle sculpts are always very dissapointing in person. Usually profile problems - they look pretty good straight on, but really suffer from the side. Check out the Scully pics on her website for a good example.

I'm hoping Chris hasn't bitten off more than he can chew, but we've got a few months before this body is even availible :)

I'm chewing, I'm chewing!! :rolleyes: Don't worry, my mouth is very large! :D Keep in mind, this is what I do for a living and have done quite successfully for 20 years. That's longer than some of you have been alive. Suddenly I feel old.....

Last photos of last commercial job I needed to clear up will go out for approval Friday....... then look out! There will be a flurry of projects finished up, round 1 closed, round 2 opened.

As far as Leia is concerned, the Eva's won't be available until summer, so this is just speculative at this point. We won't even work out the details until Spring sometime, I would think. Consider her a round 3 project. But I have some ideas about making her ponytail posable. :)

Check out this website!

:santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! :santa

Last edited:
Okay. So, to summarize the consensus on this thread, for a Slave Leia custom we'll need when available:

1) an outfit from Hasbro (got mine already)
2) an EVA body from Triad (coming this Spring 2009)
3) a custom head sculpt from C. Howes

The point about Ada Chan by bwayne and cryoguns is well taken--- I have that Scully sculpt. And, from the front view it is a good likeness. The side views show a few workable flaws especially after an undercoating of acrylics... but nothing that can't be fixed with a little cutting, grinding, filling putty and light sanding!

On the right side of her face, the crease on the temple and the dimple at the lower eye sack are too deep; on the left side, the lower nasal, zygomal and buccal areas need to be built up and the crease between the moth and cheeks defined; and the bulge below the eyebrow ridge line and above the upper lid is a bit prominent on both sides for some who aren't into the Neanderthal look which can be fixed by some grinding and sanding. While some might be tempted to rework the lips and mouth... all you'd have to do is saw the lower jaw and pull angle it backward and down a few millimeters... I think, the pouty lips and protruding jaw fit the character giving the Scully sculpt the skeptical look--- a bit of filling putty to blend in the vermilion border, the frenulum and rest of mouth below the nose work fine for me.

So with a few mods you'll have something that people will recognize as Scully next to a Mulder figure...

I'm chewing, I'm chewing!! :rolleyes: Don't worry, my mouth is very large! :D Keep in mind, this is what I do for a living and have done quite successfully for 20 years. That's longer than some of you have been alive. Suddenly I feel old.....

Last photos of last commercial job I needed to clear up will go out for approval Friday....... then look out! There will be a flurry of projects finished up, round 1 closed, round 2 opened.

As far as Leia is concerned, the Eva's won't be available until summer, so this is just speculative at this point. We won't even work out the details until Spring sometime, I would think. Consider her a round 3 project. But I have some ideas about making her ponytail posable. :)

Check out this website!

:santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! :santa

It's all good, Chris...I got faith in you :D

Mike - you could go with the Hasbro one, or we're also keeping in mind the option for Chris to do all the sculpted parts of the bikini as a separate pack. I'm sure that one will depend a lot on pricing & interest to see if that one will be the best route to go. The huge plus here is that you'll get something even more detailed than the Hasbro set, and made to be form fitting to the EVA!

Back