Finally Time to do custom commission 1:6 Slave Leia figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that are interested, the Eva body is definitely a possibility to consider for your customs.

Yup, this is the body I'm using for mine. I'm not a fan of genetalia on figures, but the body works, articulation-wise and doesn't look that bad with the exposed joints. I'm also using a Boushh head and Hasbro Slave Leia parts. I really need to get back to finishing this. :(

I have the Hasbro Slave Leia outfit if anybody is interested....

I was going to put it on a doll but never did it. :lol

I have a slave Leia in the works as well. I've got an Alpha-Eva hybrid for the body(small bust Alpha torso ,Eva limbs), which has great articulation and proportions as well as being almost short enough to be in scale. There is a problem using the Boush head as is; it's 20% to big for the body(I measured). We need to check into the reducing casting materials that I've been told about on another thread...PS

I have a slave Leia in the works as well. I've got an Alpha-Eva hybrid for the body(small bust Alpha torso ,Eva limbs), which has great articulation and proportions as well as being almost short enough to be in scale. There is a problem using the Boush head as is; it's 20% to big for the body(I measured). We need to check into the reducing casting materials that I've been told about on another thread...PS

The head is to scale with the other Sideshow figures. The difference is fairly negligible and if you did reduce it, the figure, overall, wouldn't be to scale with the rest of the figures she's displayed with.

The head is to scale with the other Sideshow figures. The difference is fairly negligible and if you did reduce it, the figure, overall, wouldn't be to scale with the rest of the figures she's displayed with.

If you look at an image of the body and head naked - like the loose one toy anxiety have the head does look massive so on a nearly naked figure like slave leia it may make the difference

If you look at an image of the body and head naked - like the loose one toy anxiety have the head does look massive so on a nearly naked figure like slave leia it may make the difference

Looking at my WIP on the Eva, it's not as bobbly. The main thing wrong are the unrealistic proportions of the Sideshow Buck. There's a night and day difference between the Buck and it's exaggerated proportions and a more properly proportioned Eva body.

I've set the Boush Leia head on my hybrid Alpha, and it's pretty ludicrous. Trust me , it needs shrinking. Are photo's really necessary?...PS

I've set the Boush Leia head on my hybrid Alpha, and it's pretty ludicrous. Trust me , it needs shrinking. Are photo's really necessary?...PS

Personal preference I guess. She doesn't look that pinheaded on my Eva and more to the point, looks consistent with the other figures she'll be displayed alongside, vs. pinheaded and underscaled. :huh

Has anyone given any thought to beheading the Gentle Giant Slave Leia bust and using that head?

Maybe the GG Slave Leia statue, that has a cool face, the recently released Slave Leia bust is ugly as hell. But that means you'll destroy a beautiful statue...

Not necessarily; I should think a motivated artist could pull a mold of of her without damaging the original piece. Not easily, but it could be done. The question is, would it be in proper scale with the available bodies...PS

Back