FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!!

Just had to iron out a few details with the modman, but the deal is done. You are checking out the post from the dude who owns Bat-Signal #5!!

:chew :banana :joy

and to answer your most obvious question...yes, I am bat-^^^^^ crazy!!!!! :google:google:google

Damn! You beat me by 10 bucks. Congratulations! :)

ahhh...so you were the little bugger that raised my blood sugar those last 20 minutes or so....:gun lol...sorry, dude...at least you can get your macbook, or tv..plus we get to keep the bat-signals in the freaks family..:rock

Last edited:
Actually the last 10 seconds. I don't put my bids 5 days in advance. Congratulations again ....bat freak!!! :) Please post some images when you get it in your hands.

ahhh...so you were the little bugger that raised my blood sugar those last 20 minutes or so....:gun lol...sorry, dude...at least you can get your macbook, or tv..plus we get to keep the bat-signals in the freaks family..:rock

OMG U$800 You are crazy :rotfl But congrats Ro That is one sick piece that both you and the OP should be proud of..... I think you need a case to fit the batman and the light in ;) btw you are definitely more mad than me now :rotfl
I almost tempted to see if I can make this out of acrylic :monkey5

IMHO, this auction was not the correct move from 1mod6. He could give this signal to the next man from the list, it would be fair. But, how Roman say: "winner should not be judged". ))) Rishi, congrats, mate! But it was not worth it, IHMO again ))))

Geil, pic from your signature is from your collection? Great diodes lighting, I say! ;)

Geil, pic from your signature is from your collection? Great diodes lighting, I say! ;)

All mine All Mine :rotfl LED lights are just Ikeas :) My next move will be fiber optics if I ever manage to figure out how to do it cheap

As for the OP, it's not the most straight up move but in the end it is his choice as it is his mad work. I am just surprised madman Ro went that high (actually Rishi didn't win :p) :lol

Actually the last 10 seconds. I don't put my bids 5 days in advance. Congratulations again ....bat freak!!! :) Please post some images when you get it in your hands.

Thanks, Rishi!!
I usually wait til the last 10-15 seconds myself with eBay auctions. With this auction, I figured maybe I'd try to ward them off by bidding early and letting them see themselves get outbidded. :) Well played, dude!! I'll be sure to snap some pics when I get it.

OMG U$800 You are crazy :rotfl But congrats Ro That is one sick piece that both you and the OP should be proud of..... I think you need a case to fit the batman and the light in ;) btw you are definitely more mad than me now :rotfl
I almost tempted to see if I can make this out of acrylic :monkey5

Thanks Geil!! I told ya, once you get bit by the 1/6 bug, it's all over for your wallet!! :monkey1

That would be a great deal . . . if you took off a zero.

If you want movie accuracy, you know what's next don't you ro926? You have to smash it with an axe.

picture.php

picture.php

This is true...That piece of shiny metal did cost a hell of a lot more than this, and it doesn't light up...I like your rationalizing there, DiFabio...

o bugga! stupid me... (I really should go and sleep now ><)

ro926, congrats to youuu! not rishi )) My bad, my bed ))
I hope that you have Pod and Car, coz this thing with this cost SHOULD be only in collection with b-car and b-pod )))

Thanks for the like aether! I've never seen it tn the shop, will buy on-line than.

Also, 1od6, I and my friend are still in the list... so if you will find out some time to complete it - please, feel free! We will be waiting year, two... We will be waiting coz it worth it ^_^

This is true...That piece of shiny metal did cost a hell of a lot more than this, and it doesn't light up...I like your rationalizing there, DiFabio...

If she questions you just say that.

"Honey how much did I pay for your wedding ring, or that furniture, etc.?"

Also, 1od6, I and my friend are still in the list... so if you will find out some time to complete it - please, feel free! We will be waiting year, two... We will be waiting coz it worth it ^_^

After this sale, I don't think he's gonna sell on the forum unless we are willing to shell out that much dough.

I was going to let this one slide seeing as you just paid $800 for a nice flash light but what the hell...I have a reputation to uphold.

I think Difabio was calling you out with the wedding ring joke. I think he was comparing the notion that you might have paid more money for this batsignal than you did for the wedding ring. Thank goodness you didn't. It is a nice batsignal. WAYYYYY too much though.

Here's your two cents:
06.jpg

Back