FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing like $600, Dark Knight fans are pretty crazy and this is the first one of these most people have seen.

Man! That thing is expensive. I might just build my own. Won't be as kick-ass as this one. Got some ideas after looking at this DIY Bat-Signal :D

Aaarggh...can't make up my mind if I want the bat-signal or a new macbook or a new flat screen TV!!! Decisions...Decisions...Decisions...:lol

Hey, what happened to the other 3 that got theirs? I think you were the only one willing to share the wealth, void.. Those were some sweet pictures!! :)

Hey, what happened to the other 3 that got theirs? I think you were the only one willing to share the wealth, void.. Those were some sweet pictures!! :)

I was going to take pics but I am in London now and the bat -signal is in Hong Kong.. I promise I will get pics once I get back .. .!!! It's such an awesome bat-signal!!! Thanks 1mod6 again for the great work!!!

Hey guys!!

Just had to iron out a few details with the modman, but the deal is done. You are checking out the post from the dude who owns Bat-Signal #5!!

:chew :banana :joy

and to answer your most obvious question...yes, I am bat-^^^^^ crazy!!!!! :google:google:google

Thanks Snake,

On a side note. Our friend is going through a rough patch right now.
Out of respect for him, I won't go into details, but keep him in your thoughts, guys. Wish him well.

Back