Finally, A 1:6 Brandon Routh Superman Figure That I'd Get (if produced)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. And I learned that Dean Cain actually has had a role in Supergirl so my earlier comment on them probably rejecting him because he's a Republican was wrong.

I'm not normally a fan of these tv show comicbook superhero show costumes, but DAMN! Brandon's new Superman suit is theatrical movie quality suit.
Probably my 3rd favorite incarnation of the superman suit after MOS, and BvS.

I am super excited (no pun intended). Not only because Brandon is my favorite living Superman actor but also having a live action Elseworld character.
I was thinking the other day, never would I have imagined there would be a day we would see a live action Monitor and a live action Elseworld character let alone it's Kingdom Come Superman played by Brandon Routh

Of course, would love to see Michael Keaton return as an older Bruce Wayne but giving the circumstances I now have no problem with giving Kevin Conroy a change to be on screen as Bruce Wayne or Batman.

I don't have any DC figures yet but I may get this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pretty much straight up from the comic books. Love the colors.

BRANDON SUPERMAN.jpg

Are the outside undies a brighter shade of red from the rest or are my eyes deceiving me? I find it a bit jarring.

I loved Routh as Superman and am still pretty bitter that Superman Returns wasn't a better movie, as I think he could've carried that role for awhile.

Kingdom Come is also one of my favorite stories and I love the design for Superman, and they really nailed it here. That being said this would be an instant preorder if it came to pass.

I hope HT will do more CW figures after Flash. Season 1 suits of Super girl and Arrow will be great. And yes, also Routh KC and even Tyler Hoechlin versions. It seems Star Ace and SooSoo are the only ones going deep in the CW line. SA's is 1/8 scale though.

The image above of Routh's new costume reminds me of something that bothered me about the Returns costume on him. Routh seems to have a very long abdominal area. The Superman costumes tend to look unbalanced on him.

The image above of Routh's new costume reminds me of something that bothered me about the Returns costume on him. Routh seems to have a very long abdominal area. The Superman costumes tend to look unbalanced on him.

Not to mention the Returns suit has a super high neckline and the crest is also WAY too small for Routh's body. I wish they would've done the Returns suit with these colors/proportions. Boots look a little odd but that's minor.

Not to mention the Returns suit has a super high neckline and the crest is also WAY too small for Routh's body. I wish they would've done the Returns suit with these colors/proportions. Boots look a little odd but that's minor.

So when is this going on air and on what TV network?

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Back